• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Stellar Pearl and Temporal Diamond

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Pokémon Stellar Pearl and Pokémon Temporal Diamond
    JRShgR2.png

Created using RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials BW v3.1.1

Introduction
    Spoiler:

Plot
    As a rookie Pokémon Trainer, you will need to catch, train and battle Pokémon on your journey to become the Pokémon League Champion. You will face many challenges along the way, as you search for the Pokémon that rules time or space in Pokémon Temporal Diamond Version or Pokémon Stellar Pearl Version.
    Welcome again to Sinnoh!!​

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Current Features
    Spoiler:

Credit
    Pokémon Essentials BW v3.1 - Kleinstudio
    Elite Battle System, Mouse Module and Title screen script - Luka S.J.
    Pokétch script - Marin
    Bubble Messages script - Carmaniac
    Gen 6 anim sprites - Diegotoon20 (I am XD)
    All credits of the sprites used
    Gamefreak - Diamond and Pearl music
    Outdoor tileset All credits of the tileset
    All credits of the other scripts used

Coming Soon....

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, THIS LOOKS AMAZING! Is the demo available yet? I don't know if you are open to new features, but I think Luka S.J's Elite Battle System script would really add a nice, polished touch to this remake. Also, getting Pokemon to follow you would be sick, too!
    Nevertheless, I've really been wanting a fan remake of Diamond / Pearl and now my dreams have come true xD Well done!

Back