• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] .PKM file editing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    SO im not 100% sure where to post this but I have questions about .PKM style hacks...

There's apps out there like PokeBuilder and PokEditor...where you send the .PKM files DIRECTLY TO THE GAME. Im looking for ways to edit those... .PKM files... more so for the textures/colours of the pokemon...more specifically for the SHADOW LUGIA style in my Pokemon Ruby. If anybody can get back to me on that please let me know! :D

ps. I have all the sprites for a Lugia file...i think if we wanted to persue further maybe to get it into Silver that would be sick!

Thanks guys~

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • While making a Pokemon with the tools you have described is indeed a hacked Pokemon, this has nothing to do with actual ROM hacking.

Due to that, I'm going to close this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back