• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] [ORAS] Force character customization with save editing?

Years
My apologies if this isn't where this goes; I couldn't really think of a better place to put it. Mods, feel free to move this to a more appropriate section if this is a bad place for it!

Essentially my question here is, "How far did GameFreak go in disabling character customization in ORAS?" Did they just completely remove everything to do with it, or did they just remove any way the player could actually access it, while leaving all the mechanics and player "stat" values determining currently-worn accessories and styles intact, but inert for the player's intents and purposes?

If it's the latter, would it be possible to customize your character by forcibly altering those values via a save editor? 'Cause ORAS' lack of character customization is a bit of a bummer.

Back