• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Advance Map help - Events tab

Years
  • Hello. I'm very new to the hacking circle, started yesterday on a whim. I've been through a couple of tutorials, including a very easy to follow Youtube playlist, however I am already stuck. I've tried to create a new map, and graphics/movement Permissions I have no problem with so far. When I clock on the events tab for my map however, no map appears so I can't add any signposts, NPCs, warps, scripts etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am using Fire Red as I hear it has more free space to work with than Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Save your map as a seperate file, then insert it in the slot. If you do it right then you'll be able to edit the events (as well as a full header)

Back