• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Advance Map "Bug" when inserting new maps.

fatmanjumprope

黒雷 神 エネル
Years
  • When I create a map in AdvanceMap and insert it into the game all goes normally. Once I start the game and attempt to enter the map the game either crashes upon entering, or allows me to enter the map, but upon exiting causes the game's tiles to become glitchy. Is there any specific reason that causes this or method to fix it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    Idk if it helps but if you have 2 tileset in one map and then a different tileset in the map that's next to the first map you will get weird looking tiles as you walk between those maps so use something like a small building that connects the maps with warps

fatmanjumprope

黒雷 神 エネル
    Years
  • are you using 1.92 or .95?

Using 1.92

Idk if it helps but if you have 2 tileset in one map and then a different tileset in the map that's next to the first map you will get weird looking tiles as you walk between those maps so use something like a small building that connects the maps with warps

This was my first conclusion actually. I went ahead and made sure the tilesets in both maps were the same but the issue still happens. The game usually crashes. The buggy tilesets are a lesser common issue.

Back