• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-[X]-Pikahero's Gallery Of Many Pixels-[X]-

Pikahero2

Pikachu A God , Fact.
Years
  • Ok here are some of my sprites C+CC Is greatly appreciated , Only constructie though I hate all the "Great job"'s going around its very annoying they dont even state why its good. >.<
    Note: I wont show everythign I can do as thats too much. Only meh best.
    Recolors
    Recolors.png

Fusions
    FusionExamples.png

PICHUxJIRACHI.png

Chao's
    ChaoExamples.png

Trainers(Custom&Edits)
    TrainersImade.png

MyNewRyanSprite.png

Pokemorphs
    Pokemorphforcontest1.png

Inferno's(My first two)
    Infernooddish.png

InfernoRattata.png

That is all. Thank you.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Whoa those are beast!!!! I like the the Cradily/Lapras mutant, it just looks good. overall I give the whole thing 9.5/10. Great job!:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Rye29, you post is not of a constructive nature, as is the same with many of your other posts. Continue doing so, and I will take further action.

Years
  • The red fakemons have way too much dithering.

You might want to lay that off a bit. The color I really liked thought. The first fakemon is a bit oddly shaped and it looks like there is only black outlines. Still you're pretty good at the recolors and chaos. I liked your pillow shade on one of the chaos. ^^

~A.R

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The red fakemons have way too much dithering.
    That's not entirely correct. They just aren't shaded properly, and so that makes the dithering look much worse

Pikahero2, the shading on them sprites doesn't make them look spherical at all. You'll need to correct them, and chances are the best way in doing so would be to emulate the shading on other sprites. Also, try not to overdo the dithering.

Years
  • I know what your talking about but I cant seem to get the hang of it when I'm scratching.

Well I have to say scratching is a very advence pixel work. It could take awhile to get the hang of it.

The outline on the trainers and pokemouph is dark and looks like black outline, but that's me. You'll get it soon Pika.

~A.R

Pikahero2

Pikachu A God , Fact.
    Years

• Well I have to say scratching is a very advence pixel work. It could take awhile to get the hang of it.

The outline on the trainers and pokemouph is dark and looks like black outline, but that's me. You'll get it soon Pika.

~A.R

The pokemorph is horrible at the legs in my opinion so I'll take as much harsh crit as I can get for that.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • just cheat alittle with the red one..just use electrodes base..hehe nah better not, just look at electrode and see where the shading is on him

Back