Teddice29

Age 32
Male
Illinois
Seen October 16th, 2019
Posted October 16th, 2019
10 posts
3 Years
I'm going to be as nice as possible. But here's my thing. 1. Like scarlet Night said this hack hasn't been updated in years. And 2. I really don't get what your talking about. 3. if it's what I think your talking about we don't even know if a new arc is coming after sword and shield. Sorry for ranting I just wanted to point out that this hack is pretty much dead with no sign of the creator.
This hack follows Ash on his journey through Kanto I think they should have a sequel game to follow his journey through Johto and then a sequel game that follows his journey through Hoenn and so forth and so forth
Seen January 24th, 2020
Posted November 28th, 2019
1 posts
224 Days
Hello
I really need your help :(

I can't get SS ticket, Anne doesn't appear to me in the place that was supposed to.
I already defeat the gym leader and I'm stuck...
I messed up with bad eggs, changed them from box to box and walked with them. I didn't knew the trouble until now.

There is something I can do to fix this please? Something I can do for Anne give me the ticket?

Thank you so much.

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 35
Non-binary
Poland
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
1,019 posts
15.2 Years
Can somebody help me, i can't defeat the mentally ill Sabrina and her Kadabra, any strategies?

Update

Ah no wait i already beat her, but i had to sacrifice my pikachu (yeah no big loss) but at least he paralysed her Kadabra

Onto the ninja named Koga

Update2

OK this is weird, in beta 11 of Pokemon adventures red chapter my eevee kept evolving into Espeon/Umbreon due to happines but in this game (and pokemon Glazed) i can't get my Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon, despite she's happy, what gives? Any help?
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 35
Non-binary
Poland
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
1,019 posts
15.2 Years
Just a bug I found - I decided to go swimming before my Cerulean Gym battle and i got stuck in the middle unable to get myself out of the water :/
I'm gonna like this comment becuase of the bug/glitch you discovered to me to avoid

As for your problem well i once thought i couldn't get back with that raft, luckily everything went just fine later on

There's another glitch i found, during the giant Onix scene, you guys better beware the house cause i went under it and couldn't get up...forcing (sp) me to restart to my last save
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Red DX, Brown, Glazed, Gold Christmas, Prism (crystal), Polished crystal, Rijon Adventures, Delta Emerald (Both authors), Ashgray, Venotide

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 35
Non-binary
Poland
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
1,019 posts
15.2 Years
Im having trouble, while im trading Butterfree my game freezes what should I do?
In the S.S. Anne or where bro?
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Female
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
9 posts
64 Days
Had an issue after the Cerulean Mermaid event, after I saved game and reloaded, my Pokemon option in the menu disappeared. Don't know if it's tied in with some events before or after, but I am not able to make it reappear (only way I can is if I re-enter the Safari Zone, but only there can I access Pokemon on the menu, outside I cannot do it. I also tried catching a Pokemon, accessing PC, re-entering several locations, nothing worked).

Is there a way I can hack my save file to show the Pokemon option in the menu again?
Female
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
9 posts
64 Days
I just finished making a text walkthrough of AshGray beta version 4.5.3. here. I have an inkling as to my last issue and I think it may be because I backtracked to Pokemon Land/Porta Vista (the area where you lost your Pokemon after the S.S. Anne), but I'm not entirely certain.

Also what happened to the official guide thread? I noticed that it didn't go far.
Age 26
Male
Turin, Italy
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
50 posts
5.5 Years
I have no particular interest in impersonating Ash Ketchum (Gary Oak Forever), but I must say that I downloaded this hack this morning, and it still hasn't tired me. Well done hack, faithful to the anime, however, I have some questions that I probably left out in the heat:
1) where can I find the replacement for HM Rock Smash?
2) There are Orange Island event?
3) How many challenges are there against Gary Oak?
4) Is this hack finish?

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

Male
India.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
882 posts
3.2 Years
I have no particular interest in impersonating Ash Ketchum (Gary Oak Forever), but I must say that I downloaded this hack this morning, and it still hasn't tired me. Well done hack, faithful to the anime, however, I have some questions that I probably left out in the heat:
1) where can I find the replacement for HM Rock Smash?
2) There are Orange Island event?
3) How many challenges are there against Gary Oak?
4) Is this hack finish?
As for question 4, I believe it;s done till the indigo plateau, including the first movie as well. If you want to play the Orange islands saga, Play Orange islands by Kalarie which is faithful to the orange islands arc.

BH

Canine pokemon fan

Age 35
Non-binary
Poland
Seen 19 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
1,019 posts
15.2 Years
I have a problem: I got to the mewtwo saga, and as soon as he beats me and I have to throw myself in the hole to take back the stolen poke balls, I get stuck, the character remains there. What do I have to do??
Hmm you must go back in the door, and then somewhat talk to Mewtwo for the "battle to start", yeah i had a similar error, so i reloaded my save

(Sorry for my english)
Name - Bartek

Pokemon hacks i support

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1 posts
18 Days
This message is for anyone who can help me out with this problem.

I was at Celadon City ready to take on the Celadon City gym. When I about to battle the first trainer, the game and/or the emulator completely crashed on me and mysteriously deleted my save state. I've still got the in-game save , but it gotten mysteriously corrupted.Anyway, I've tried everything to fix the problem. I've tried restarting the game normally, but that didn't work. I've patching the game myself, but that also didn't work. I've also tried to redownload the game, but that also didn't work.

I've decided to use this digital platform to publicly post my problem on here to see if anyone can help me solve this problem for good.

I've attached the video file so any of you with useful and helpful tips can see the problem I'm experiencing.

If anyone replies to this post with helpful and useful tips, then I'll reply back to you.

Also, if anyone knows how to prperly convert save files on Android devices, then please let me know.

Thank you so for letting me use this digital platform to publicly post my problem. I really appreciate it😁😁😁

Anyway, I'll see you people on here the next time I need to use this digital platform😁😁😁😁😁