• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is There a Fanmade Pokémon Game with All regions?

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    So I recently started to get back into Pokémon and decided to start downloading some games onto my laptop.

And while I was thinking about what games to get, I thought 'I wish they made a game with every region'

Tbh I think with all the downloadable content and what not GameFreak could easily make a new game that Starts with Kanto and maybe Johto and add the other regions as DLC.

But I was also wondering if there was any fanmade games that covered Kanto-Galar?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    So I recently started to get back into Pokémon and decided to start downloading some games onto my laptop.

And while I was thinking about what games to get, I thought 'I wish they made a game with every region'

Tbh I think with all the downloadable content and what not GameFreak could easily make a new game that Starts with Kanto and maybe Johto and add the other regions as DLC.

But I was also wondering if there was any fanmade games that covered Kanto-Galar?

As far as I know, there is only one fangame that has all regions from gen 1 to gen 7 (because there is only one completed fangame with the Kalos region).

I believe the Galar region is too recent for people to have already made fangames including it.

EDIT: I don't know about rom hacks ^^"

Last edited:

The cool Treecko

Wild Treecko appeared!
    Years
  • So I recently started to get back into Pokémon and decided to start downloading some games onto my laptop.

i know only pokemon fire ash

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Pokemon Silver Chronicles doesn't have all regions, it have Johto, Kanto, Orange Islands and Hoenn, but its in portuguese. It's now being translated and receiving new updates for a english version later this year.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2021
    Other than Fire Ash what game would have the most regions in it that you would recommend though? I played Fire Ash quite a bit but I'd not be beholden to basically Ash's journey through the anime as well :/ . When I played it I felt I was basically obligated to make his teams and stuff too so yeah. Any other game recommendation would be nice.

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • Other than Fire Ash what game would have the most regions in it that you would recommend though? I played Fire Ash quite a bit but I'd not be beholden to basically Ash's journey through the anime as well :/ . When I played it I felt I was basically obligated to make his teams and stuff too so yeah. Any other game recommendation would be nice.

A close second would be Pokemon Chronicles by Richard PT.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2021
    I'll look into it, though it looks like the Richard might've abandoned it as it was last updated back in 2018 and he still had a lot to do with it. :/ Any other recommendations would be nice too ^-^

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • I'll look into it, though it looks like the Richard might've abandoned it as it was last updated back in 2018 and he still had a lot to do with it. :/ Any other recommendations would be nice too ^-^

2018, that's false, the most recent update was back in May this year

Back