• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An idea I have for a hack

Jahgerwah

Sugar-free!
Years
So I have an interesting idea for a hack that I want to run by some people to see what they think.

-It would have two regions; each game would start in one and the other could be explored in the other game
-The 730 non-Legendary/Mythical/Ultra Beast Pokemon would be split evenly with separate starters
-Megas would be present, but not Z-Moves
-A new Pokemon-themed gimmick would be present (still being planned out, but it would incorporate a similar mechanic to the auras from S/M/US/UM)
-Heatran and Manaphy would be the mascot legendaries
-Region would be based of of Italy and southern Germany

Thoughts?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 2, 2018
Intresting i would like to see this happen only problem is it is really hard to make it so you can go to another region not saying its impossible its possible but it may take awhile if you're not experienced but if this does happened i would love to play it great idea :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
If you are planning to use two regions, you MUST use FireRed because that is the only rom that supports 2 region maps.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
If you are planning to use two regions, you MUST use FireRed because that is the only rom that supports 2 region maps.

Well Glazed added in a 2nd region, and that's on Emerald, but it would take effort to add in another region with the smaller free space that's in Emerald. As well as this, to conpensate with the lack of space, a second region would be smaller if done on Emerald.

I'm excited to see this idea grow into a ROM hack :)

Last edited:
Back