• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Glitched Moves

Years
  • Hello,

I am attempting to make a hack on Fire Red and so far 2 of the 3 battle moves I have tested have bugged out.
    -Tackle works fine.
    -Scratch resets the emulator.
    -Growl gives an error code and closes the emulator.

I used the '807 Rombase' which is Leons rom base with additional pokemon added.

I used PGE to edit which spot in the national dex pokemon were in (did this with most of the original 386).

I changed a few pokemon typing and abilties.

I set all pokemon to 800,000xp curve, no held items, 128 steps to hatch, and base 70 happiness.

I DID NOT edit any moves or movesets on any pokemon.

Does anyone know why I am getting these issues? Did moving the pokedex order around require me to repoint any data or use free space? Any help would be appreciated. Re-organizing the Dex so the mons I plan to include are up front is something I want to get done and working properly before I spend time mapping or scripting anything.

Last edited:
    Back