• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pok?mon Origonal] The Story of Chase Lavender

vampiricrogue

skydemonairpirates
Years
  • [Pokémon Origonal] The Story of Chase Lavender

Warning---
    This story will contain dark, depressing, even questionable undertone hints that will be tamed down as best as possible so it would not be blared out; however may still effect those who are highly sensitive. I would suggest that those who read the story must be at least 16 years old, so you could understand fully what is going on. This is not meant to detour those who are younger away, as it is more of a warning. If you wish to ignore this, then it is at your own risk.

====================
    (I also want to stress this will be written like a journal-type fanfic directly from the character, much like dracula.)
    -------------------------------------

______ Prologue

I started off as an egg, or supposedly I did. It had happened so long ago that I simply can not remember the moment it occurred, let alone exactly when. Though I suppose it had to be, being what I am; however now is not the time to debate upon the facts of how vapor forms within the dimensions of existence, all I knew what that I was different.

As I looked up to the darkened room, shaded in a series of purple, and decorated with the tombstones of those of many before me, yet just like me, seemed to both frighten and comfort me. Looking around, tasting, hearing, everything. I could decipher the whispers all around me as my gaze peered around the room, to find myself floating above the hands of a man. This man was of an off-tan skintone, wore a black cut sleeved t-shirt, and sported basic dark-purple sweatpants. I didn't know who he was, let alone what problems or blessing he would bestow being I myself was caught in an unusual predicament. All i knew is that the look he was giving me was one of high disappointment.

"Muyō." was the first word I ever heard speak from this creature; which, later on, I had figured out that means "Useless" in Human-English. However it did not take long for me to understand what was going on. My name he chosen for me was Muyō, and refereed to me as such, because to this trainer, as I figured out that they were called, was. I was the wrong Nature. I was unfavorable to a perfectionist like himself. It did not matter that my form was of a different shade then my counterparts to them. In fact, it seemed to make it even worse for me in my particular position.

I never got the chance to bond with the trainer. I never got the chance to pose an objection to what was happening. I was so under-leveled, I could barely even defend myself as I was subjected directly into a breeding program with mixed creatures, shifting between my 'egg group' as I overheard it to be, and this unusual pink blob that was only named '281'. It was hard, brutal even, but it was always dark, being either inside of a house of some kind, or a pokeball. I tried to be happy, especially for my trainer when he finally got another batch of eggs from his abuse from me, but how could you be when you knew that you were only being used to create a better copy of you, and not you for you? All I knew how to do was anger him when I was shifting away from my forced breeding partners just to hop around and sing in the air. I suppose it is what comes natural to me, being Quirky after all.

With moving with this trainer, I have learned that he mingled with a class of breeders. Apparently these things called Pokémon can cost a very pretty PokéDollar given the right circumstances. Not just that, but these Pokémon Breeders spoke all kinds of languages; even unlike the ones that my own trainer could speak. The one my trainer could speak was one called Japanese, and the ones he spoke with were sometimes French, German, and selective smaller languages; but the one I found to be speaking the most that happened to also be trapped in the breeding program was English. Though these pokemon, I found out that I was something called a Ghastly, a ghost pokemon. They really answered a lot more questions then what my trainer, or any other human, could ever given me at that so far. I happened to be friendly with several of these pokemon I was often forced to breed with, as we discussed things while, at the time, I was unknowing of what the more older-more experienced pokemon were doing to me.

I later found that when my trainer was finished with me, he will either release me into the wild, or be stored away into the endless darkness of something called a "Prison Containment" Box, never to be heard from again. Then the worst news of all: They informed me that because I was something called a 'shiny,' that my fate was already predestined to be eternally kept in the PC Box, because of my percentage of having another shiny offspring.

No.

This can not be.

Surly they are lying to me!

This cant be happening!

I can not be contained and forgotten in an eternal PC Box like a criminal simply for being who I am!

Surely there is more!

There has to be something I can do--something I can become!

But not this!

However, I only was true to my name, as me, being a child in my species-line, could do nothing but move away, rejecting the world as I just cried in a corner, and continued to be abused to what I am.

There was nothing I could do, as because of my breakdown, I was deemed straight into the PC Box, where I remained for who knows how long.

Just knowing that this was normal.

This was normal treatment.

No one could help me.

I could not even help myself.

The truth.

It hurts.

Last edited:

vampiricrogue

skydemonairpirates
    Years
  • Chapter 1_____ The Beginning Anew

I was taken by surprise when I opened my eyes upon countless years of being entrapped in the Prison-Containment Box, to turned my depression upon a new face. This was not my trainer. What was going on? This person kind of looked like him, being male, slightly-tanned skin, but this one had hair, dark black hair. Was this his own offspring? Oh the horror to that thought as I immediately looked around to not see the evil man anywhere, only to be in the hands of this new person as I trembled, and forth-withed myself to the nearest corner to keep my distance from this unknown person.

"あなたかわいそう。" (You poor thing.) spoke a secondary voice that I had apparently overlooked. Now i was alarmed. Was I about to be placed in a new program once more? Only to see that the voice belonged to a child that was almost perfectly hidden behind this new unknown person. The human-child had to be about seven years old, roughly. He was an adorable little boy, but my take on humans of all sorts right now was quite negative as I looked down and away from them. i did not need their sympathy. As far as I was considered at the time, they were all the same. I regret that point of view now.

Here is to say I was not easy to gain their, or anyone's trust. But I overheard the adult speaking to the child. Looking over slightly, i heard him explain that Pokemon who have been locked away in the PC Box for so long will loose its affection. If only he knew what the real problem was. But what could he know? He was nothing but a stupid human, like all of the rest, every one of the the same.

But what took me by surprise was when I heard the child proclaim that he wanted me. He wanted me? For what? Himself? For more breeding? Fantastic. Wonder how much worse this will become.

The adult, presumably his father, since I never got that info at the time, tried to talk him out of it, saying it was a bad idea, and it would be to hard to train me, or get my trust. How right that adult was, because I at least knew that--even if i was unable to do it now, later on i could be a real nightmare and mentally break beings to my will though their dreams. But no, the boy said he wanted me as his starter.

What was a starter?

Not good I imagine.

I wanted no part of this starter nonsense.

The adult continued to say no, and tried to force his ways upon me by attempting to recall me into the pokeball that I learned to dread over the years, however I quickly dodged the beam multiple times. It was only after the fifth attempt that i witnessed the child reach up and take the device from the adult with a huff. "あなたは彼がそれを好きではない表示されませんか?彼に平均であることを停止!" (Don't you see he does not like it? Stop being mean to him!)

...What?

Well now I am confused. What was going on?

I only watched the adult grunt as the child approached me. Although i was sure the adult expected me to attack the boy, I was admittedly to confused at the time to do much but float there with my mouth gaped open and staring with very few blinks. I could feel that this boy was not like what i supposed before. He was neither afraid of me, or wishing to overpower me like some breeding slave. Something was definitely different as the boy came between his parental figure and myself, standing before me with those big blue eyes. I could not help but stare into them. They were captivating. Little did I know that this boy was going to be the start of more then just a beautiful friendship, but the first step to a journey unlike any other, because after I realized I was staring, I took the time to shake myself free of his gaze and turn away from the child to dismiss him. This being would have to do a lot to earn my trust. Little did I know that the parental figure was going to help him in this self-challenge, as well as others along the way.

Several days had passed, and the boy as trying to earn my trust my means of shifting between giving me food that i left alone to become stale, and talks that were fruitless, as it went in one side and out the other to me. I simply had no interest to this child who apparently saw me as something else outside of a shiny breeding tool. But it could easily be a trick. You simply couldn't trust these humans. But i did learn we resided in a place called Lavender Town if that means much, as well as being forced to keep beside the child I couldn't stand. What can one do? I was bounded to that blasted pokeball. I curse that human creation to Arceus and back.

Within these several days I was starving, becoming sick relly as i laid almost limply on the floor whenever i got the chance to. It was just a shame that I was already a ghost. Can ghost die twice? Would I just reborn into myself and make my starvation and depression start all over again? I dreaded each moment of this after-life experience, despite how much this being kept sitting beside me and talking to me about his day that he apparently forgotten that I was forced to be floating beside him all day lon, so it was nothing that I already knew; I just had no intrest.

At night I would just lay out into the open and think with silent tears. I am a ghost after all, and had no reason to sleep. I was at least fortunate enough that the child left me out of that pokeball, but it felt as though my situation was the same. I was still miserable, laying around, feeling unloved, used like a tool, around humans that were ignorent of everything under the sun and moon, like ghouls of the living realm. Well perhaps i shouldn't put it that way, because ghouls are actually quite beautiful. These humans were not. I apologize to the nightmares out there for my quick thought there.

But I did find that I have been sleeping actually, for some unknown reason. Perhaps it is because I was not eating, or not caring for myself that caused me to shut down so often. The only time that i found myself getting up was when the boy came close enough to touch me, and i would awaken before he did so to give him a mean look. Somehow the mean look was funny to him, before he trailed me off to follow him throughout the day. But then one day I couldn't go on. I laid there, despite the child asking me to follow and get up. My energy was far to low. Then it went dark mid-commanding of the boy.

I woke up in a different scenery then before. I was in a brightly lit place, shades of white, yellows, tans, and greys, as I was laying upon a cushened table over a pillow, with selective red cross designs everywhere. A pokemon center, I overheard it to be called as i looked up dazed to see five faces. The boy, his father, Nurse joy, a Chancy, and then a man who had an unusual aura about him.

I hated my after-life.

Last edited:

vampiricrogue

skydemonairpirates
    Years
  • Chapter 2 ______ Meeting Mr. Fuji

"I can see much potential in you, much knowledge to be had, but I also sense in you... great pain." spoken the old man with a gentle voice. Such perfect English. He didn't have to do that, I would have understood Japanease perfectly. Although the boy looked beteen us as though he did not know what he spoke of. All I could do was look away. Whatever this man has to say, I wanted no part of. "私は、この不気味単独でよろしければようにしたいと思います。(I would like to be alone with this Ghastly, if you please.) the old man spoke, looking to the others in the room. "ラッキー は、私が滞在したいと思います。" (The Chansey, I would like to stay.) The child whipped his head immediately around right to the old man in detest. "しかし、なぜ?私はMuyōのために滞在したいです。 彼は具合が悪いです。" (But why? I want to stay for Muyō. He is sick.) The boys parent then placed his hand upon his back, only to try and calm him down enough to realize he was fussing with an elder. Even I could tell the boy loathed the thought of leaving my bedside as he was guided out of the room, but not before i heard the child yell "良くなる!" (Get better!) before Nurse Joy shut the door on them to give us privacy. The Chancey was not worried to terribly much as she watched the old man look to me once the door had closed. I did not look back though as all I did was sigh in dismay.

"Muyō, huh?" spoke the old man as he sat down on the edge of the bed while gripping his cane with one hand and stroking his small white beard with the other. "That is not a very nice name." he admitted. Though the only response he got out of me was watching e turn away a little more. Then there was silence, until i heard a movement, then his face came around to meet my own. I turned away, only to hear him walk around the bed to meet me once more. What was this old mans problem? Hasn't he heard of ghost photography by now if he wanted to keep a mental picture of my face?! I only turned again, and only met with him once again. So this time i rolled over, upside down in the pillow. Surely the guy wouldn't follow my movement like this. "Hm, I can see your a clever one." he spoke out, as though the man realized that I managed to figure out the man as trying to mimic me. Yeah, lets see you break your back doing this. Then again, that might actually be a pleasant thing to see. Blast my luck.

"I suppose by now you also have figured out that I am here to help you. My name is Dr.Fuji. I came from a place called Cinnabar Island here in the Kanto region. But I take it that you know exactly where that island is, being how clever you are." Mr.Fuji stated. Well, now he got my attention, causing me to turn right side up and look up at him, though it did not help the situation any. The strange thing is that it seems as though he could somehow read the situation, and once more, bent over his cane to meet me face to face. What an unusual man. Was he not going to purposely tower over me and tell me what to do? Why was he coming down here? Though for once, i thought to be considerate. I am not sure hat exactly came over me to do it, but I took this time to raise my altitude up to give this man less of a backache. After all, he was not the evil man who wronged me. "I can also see now from that alone... that you do have a chance."

What was he talking about? Not that it mattered. I just looked away again. Now i was just wasting my time floating here.

"I plan to create a facility here in Lavender town soon. One that would take in abandoned and orphaned pokemon." Mr.Fuji stated out of the blue. "It is how I heard about you and your unusual predicament. I even saw you once while I was getting used to the town. You really are quite beautiful." Oh yeah, of course i am. I am a SHINY you stupid old man. What else are you gong to say? That I am a fanged balloon that supplied my own party glitter? You get a three point score for that rimshot thought.

"I also know that your species are advanced enough to speak to us.... so please, speak to me. Tell me what bothers you." Mr.Fugi asked as he stood there. But now it was Dr.Fugi's turn to be disappointed, as all I did was look down, ad barely speak out the word "Ghastly....." before i turned away. I think it was only then he realized what kind of bad straights I was in.

"I see now that you were given so little care that you do not even know what it looks like... so with that, I will give you something that you were denied so long ago." Mr.Fugi proclaimed as I turned to look at him, and see the most warming look in a humans eyes coud be. I wondered what he meant, before the man finished his sentence with a single word: "Compassion."

So wise...

Last edited:
    Back