• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Meteor

The Number Of Pokemon In the Hack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
  • Shutdown!!!!!!!
    Please close this thread!

Last edited:

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    WOW this idea amazes me! but I can not join at the moment, I might be able too later cause Im working on my own hack right now called pokemon vortex. Hopefully I can join later (this idea is great!) XD

anonyboy

Years
  • WOW this idea amazes me! but I can not join at the moment, I might be able too later cause Im working on my own hack right now called pokemon vortex. Hopefully I can join later (this idea is great!) XD

Thx dude!!! Ill probably release an alpha 1 soon that's playable till petalburg!!! If you wanna beta test PM me!

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • I too already thought of this idea buuuut I scrapped it because I don't know the first thing about Mapping, scripting, etc... hahaha.. the only thing I know in hacking is Changing stats, sprites, editing moves, and playing hacks hahaha.. anyways GL!! been looking forward if anyone already had this idea.. an emerald remake on a firered rom...

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • First: Why HG/SS tiles? Isn't this a hoenn remake??
    Second:HG/SS music? Again hoenn...
    Third: HG/SS TrainerSprites?Once again... Hoenn...
    Try not using Patches This would make the hack look more unique ;)
    (I would have applied for tile inserter but your using a rom base xD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2014
    Application form:
    Skill/s: Mapping, Some Scripting, GFX, Video Editing (Possible Trailer?)
    Proof of work: (Don't Have 15 Posts so I cant Link....)
    Past EXP: Made a Slender game, Working On a Personally Rom Hack :P
    Contact Info: Skype krzojr1016
    Time Zone: Pacific

anonyboy

Years
  • First: Why HG/SS tiles? Isn't this a hoenn remake??
    Second:HG/SS music? Again hoenn...
    Third: HG/SS TrainerSprites?Once again... Hoenn...
    Try not using Patches This would make the hack look more unique ;)
    (I would have applied for tile inserter but your using a rom base xD)

come and join bro, i actually have the tiles but help with insertion will be needed

Application form:
    Skill/s: Mapping, Some Scripting, GFX, Video Editing (Possible Trailer?)
    Proof of work: (Don't Have 15 Posts so I cant Link....)
    Past EXP: Made a Slender game, Working On a Personally Rom Hack :P
    Contact Info: Skype krzojr1016
    Time Zone: Pacific

You are in bro!! sorry for not commenting so long.

Years
  • Skill/s: I can map, script, insert music into game, advertise to make the game more popular and create extra ideas for your game.
    Proof of work: None at the moment. I have helped people here and there but haven't led a team designing a game. I do have experience in making RPG with RPG maker VX ACE, i have made a few games on that engine. However i am 100% adequate in designing a Pokemon game. I know the tricks of the trade. Even though i have not designed a game myself i have still been involved in the designing of games.
    Past EXP: I have experience in mapping and music inserting and making. I can also do basic scripting.
    Contact Info: Private mail me for that.
    Time Zone: I live in Australia which is AEST

anonyboy

Years
  • Skill/s: I can map, script, insert music into game, advertise to make the game more popular and create extra ideas for your game.
    Proof of work: None at the moment. I have helped people here and there but haven't led a team designing a game. I do have experience in making RPG with RPG maker VX ACE, i have made a few games on that engine. However i am 100% adequate in designing a Pokemon game. I know the tricks of the trade. Even though i have not designed a game myself i have still been involved in the designing of games.
    Past EXP: I have experience in mapping and music inserting and making. I can also do basic scripting.
    Contact Info: Private mail me for that.
    Time Zone: I live in Australia which is AEST

I'll be glad to have you in!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back