• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PROJECT Pokemon (Recruiting)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    PROJECT Pokemon

Storyline:
    You and you friend (Rival), have been called by Prof Oak. to help him stop the evil and dastardly plans of Team (Insert Name Here). Along the way you discover that Team (Insert Name Here) is in control of the power legendary Pokemon MewTwo. You and you friend's job is to stop Team (Insert Name Here), and collect all the gym badges along the way.

Rom Base: Firered/Firered Hacked

Available Positions:
    2x Writers (For Storyline)
    3x Scripters
    3x Hex Editors
    3x Spriters
    2x Mappers
    Title Screen Editor

Application Form:
    Forum Username: (Your Name As It Appears On the PokeCommunity Forums)
    Skill(s): (Your ROM Hacking Abilities)
    Position(s) You're Applying For: (There is no limit to how many positions you may choose, just be sure to list all of the ones you are applying for)
    Skype Username: (Skype will be one of the main form's of communication)
    Time Zone: (What time zone are you in?)
    Other/Personal Comments: (Anything that doesn't fit into the above areas, this can be left blank if you so choose)
    Example Form (For Me):
    Forum Username: impsycho12
    Skill(s): Mapping, Half-Scripting, Spriting
    Position(s) You're Applying For: Mapper, Spriter, Scripter, Writer
    Skype Username: impsycho12
    Time Zone: AEST
    Other/Personal Comments:

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2018
    Forum Username: TomTom92
    Skill(s): A Little Mapping, Writer
    Position(s) You're Applying For: Writer
    Skype Username: PM mefor my skype name
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Other/Personal Comments: I hope you add me to the team i have many ideas i could add and I know we could work together to ake this hack great. I also am working on a hack of my own but I dont have a team so if you invite me to your team we can complete both its a win win lol thanks for your time.

Back