• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Pokemon XY&Z : Good stuff and Sh!t stuff

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Pokemon XY & Z anime, which is the third season of the anime taking place in the 6th Generations fixes a lot of stuff which seemed wrong or stupid from its previous seasons. I really like how they now let all of Ash's and his companions' Pokemon evolve. I mean its so refreshing from seeing only one or two of Ash's and his companions' Pokemon evolve in the WHOLE FREAKING SEASON. I also like how they are merging the main series and the Mega Evolution Specials, and making the series focus on a Legendary Pokemon without transforming it into an adventurous movie, and having Ash forget all of the events happening in that movie. Really. Its SO MUCH BETTER. (Also I like the new "Who's that pokemon" for some reason). Now starting with its problems, the crap that the anime doesn't even need. Firstly, having TeamLoserUselessRocket appear in almost EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. Best Wishes kinda fixed that problem by having them appear in like once in 5 episodes. Why aren't they learning from that?! Its so annoying to have to skip through their 'stupid Intro or whatever they call it now' through every episode. I'm just tired of them. See this is what I suggest to be fixed in here, either have them actually progress and accomplish something through the series or just make them appear in Zygarde story episodes or once in every 5 episodes. Also by the way, FOR GOD's SAKE WHY THE HELL ARE THEY PURSUING A PIKACHU WHEN THEY HAVE A FREAKIN' TALKIN' MEOWTH WTF MAN.

Back