• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] What Episode Will Bonnie Find Out She Has A Legendary Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    We all know that Squishy that she currently holds is a part of Zygrade. It's the first time any of the heroes in the anime has had a legendary Pokemon from what I know and I'm not counting Ash's bond with Lugia in the 2nd movie. The last episode I saw which was XYZ 14 showed Z2 change into it's 50% form. Which episode will Bonnie find out?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I honestly hope she never finds out. It's better that Bonnie doesn't know she's carrying a legendary Pokemon. She's a small child. I mean, I do suppose she'll find out during the movie that's coming out in the summer, but I really hope she doesn't know about Squishy being the Zygarde Core...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think that by the time she finds out, Zygarde will probably be leaving the group and going back into the wild. I don't think that Bonnie herself would be too concerned with it being a Legendary, just as long as it stays friends with her, haha.

Back