• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lifelocke!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    Hello People,

today i want to share my twist on the nuzlocke, i call it the lifelocke! All the normal rules still apply (Pokemon faints is death, First encounter per route, Nicknames) the only difference being that after you beat your rival, a gym, or an important story battle you will spin a wheel full of actions, some good, some bad. That is the fun part spinning the wheel and testing fate. I got the idea from the board game life, the fact that good things and bad things can happen is so cool to me and i wanted to apply that to my love of pokemon! Give it a try next time you want to do a Nuzlocke challenge, it is very Fun and nerve racking. Anyways let me know what you guys think!

My Wheel list includes:
    Re-Encounter
    Teach Cut to the Highest level Pokemon that can learn it
    10 pokeballs of the highest quality currently purchasable
    Toss Next Item Found
    5 potions of the highest quality currently purchasable
    Lose Your Next Encounter
    Rare Candy
    Masterball
    Your highest level pokemon dies

Feel Free to leave suggestions as to more options we could add to the wheel
    Also if you're interested i have my play-through in my Signature