• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Pokemon Dark Violet Nuzlocke Run

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2021
    Pokemon Dark Violet Nuzlocke

DarkViolet01.png

Rules:
    • Standard Nuzlocke run
    • Faint = Death
    • Shiny Clause
    • Dupes Clause
    • Accepting Gift Pokemon/Trades with NPC
    • All Pokemon will be nicknamed after Smite Gods
    • No Legendary Pokemon allowed

Day 1:

I choose the male trainer and name him Jaxx. Right out of bed, I head to the PC and gran 3x Oran Berries for my adventure. My mom rushes me and tells me that Professor Oak is waiting for me to give me, my very first Pokemon. Its an exciting day. I have goals to compete in the Pokemon League and take on the Elite Four. I accidentally wander towards the patch of grass where I get stopped by Professor Oak, he tells me it isn't safe without my own Pokemon. He leads me back to his lab where his grandson Blue is waiting, who also happens to be my neighbor. His sister Green rushes in who also will be receiving her starter Pokemon. I'm up getting to choose first. I am immediately drawn to Charmander(previously used Bulba and Squirtle in a couple of over games). I nickname him Agni. I get lucky as he is a Modest nature, with his HA Solar Power. He is such a handsome boy.

transparent-sprite-charmander-3.gif

Agni
    Level 5
    Modest
    Moveset: Scratch, Growl

Professor Oak proceeds to ask me to get a parcel from the Viridian City PokeMart, and return it to him, figure it was a good way to check out the surrounding areas. As I'm leaving, Blue catches up and challenges me to my first Pokemon battle. He has chosen Squirtle, after a couple of back and forths Charmander is able to take out Squirtle with multiple Scratch attacks. Immediately after Green challenges me aswell, can/t catch a break. She has Bulbasaur. Her Bulba opens up with a Tackle that immediately Crits, luckily I gave Charmander an Oran Berry to hold. Charmander leveled up and I am off to Viridian City.

I make it to Viridian City after a few battles with wild Pidgey's and Rattata's on the way. I get the parcel from the PokeCenter/Mart. I head on over to the Pokemon School where a kid asks to battle. I never pass up a chance to improve my skills. He has a Igglybuff, that was no match for Charmander's Ember. His friend is up next and his Pidgey quickly is dealt the same fate. I get back to the lab, deliver the parcel and Oak hands me some Lava Cookies as reward. Those will be useful later. He entrusts the three of us with a Pokedex to explore the entire Kanto region with. He also hands me some PokeBalls, now the true journey begins.

I encounter my first pokemon under the rules a Level 2 Rattata. After 2 PokeBalls she joins the team. I nickname her Ratatoskr

rattata_sprite_by_bazinga168_dad0qrn-fullview.jpg

Level 2
    Naive
    Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip

I head back into town where I encounter a group called Team Rocket,a grunt tries to recruit me, when I decline we instead we battle. Agni makes quick work of his two Rattatas, thanks to superior training and Ember attacks. They dip quickly and disperse. A red hair boy name Kamon comes up to me, and tells me good job, heals my pokemon he tells me all about the group, then proceeds to challenge me once he found out I got my Pokemon from Professor Oak. He sends out a Male Nidoran, which puts up a fight poisoning Agni. But once again after a few Embers, and an Oran Berry, Agni gets another W for us. After the battle he tells me how much he loathes Team Rocket, and he will destroy them. He takes off.

Spoiler:

Back