• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map✓] new maps added glitching game help!

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Ok so in my ROM hack on advance map almost everything is fine in my Rom hack but as soon as I play and enter the police academy everything gets glitched! all the battles are glitched warps don't work properly. I used the trainer scripts on another person event in pallet town and it worked fine! but in the academy it doesn't! there are also similar yet minor glitches in another map but this is the major problem
Everything on Advance map is A-OK but when I play the rom hack stuff gets glitched if anyone wants to help please reply and i will send you the link to the IPS vi Pm
this would help me a lot as this is hindering the progress I made in the second version of my hack(took me quite a while to make as I am pretty new to this)

things you need to know:
the police academy maps i made in another ROM and then transferred it to the rom I am working on
but i added the scripts later on.

Last edited:
Back