• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Audio✓] Pokemon Emerald Viocegroup Offsets

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Would love to know if anyone knows the offsets for Emerald's voicegroups. I haven't been able to find any correct documentation in my searching thus far

Last edited:

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
    Years
  • If you need to document the offsets of the voicegroups, navigate them in Sappy (350 to 558) and write down the pointers to "Voices".

If you want to insert custom music, create a new voicegroup in free space (0x600) and copy the existing instruments you want (offsets and envelopes) to that voicegroup.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Thanks for the response. What I meant was to find documentation of which instruments where in each of Emerald's voice groups. I ended up finding the alternative method of just finding corresponding offsets using Firered given that there is plenty of documentation for it's voicegroups

Back