• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
awww.jpg

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I have a question for all of you: You know how they are always interchanging the secondary characters. Do you think that if they took out Ash, and focused on a secondary charachter like Misty or Tracy the show would still suceed?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
One simple word for that is No it wouldn't succeed because you can't take out a character that has been the main one for this long and expect it to succeed because Ash has so many fans that tune in to see what he does next.

Pokemon_Veteran

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I think that if they worked it with the certian main character and group of secondary characters, and if it were in a new land totally away from hoenn, johto, and kanto...it might do good, but I guess Ash is the main center of attention in the show.

What do you think would happen if they got rid of pikachu and gave ash another electric pokemon like pluse or minun...that would definetly casue an uproar with ash fans.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Yeah I think it would aswell amphros cus you can't take out either the main character or his first Pokemon.

Pokemon_Veteran

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
Years
If they did take out Ash or Pikachu, just imagine how many complaints the people would get! I don't know about people complaining about Pikachu, but Ash, yes, people would be complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back