• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Moves and Groves

ultima2096

~baka baka
Years
  • Is there more than two move tutors in DP?, the mrs dragon move lady and the "Mr heartscale collectomaniac" (the repeat move tutor, incase u didnt get the reference).
    secondly, is it still possible for chansey, blissey(mainly), happiny to learn the move seismic toss in one way or another (i.e. if you need to use FR,LG,RSE? or egg move)
    If remeber there was a possible way from the GSC era to able to get from a long and possibly forgotten method a poliwrath with lock-on(or mindreader, maybe...) and guilotine, wondering if theres any other such dealy combos set into this game.

Now some of my "grove" questions! been trying to work out which moves are particularly good at the certain categories of the pokecontests.
    If anyone has any inside knowledge and is a bit of a contest master please help me out.. cos i wana enjoy the game as much as possible and this part is prob my least favourite cos i dont know wat im doing!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    I am not completly sure with your questions but i'll give it a shot :p

1. There is another move toutor that will teach ANY starter from any of the games the moves blast burn, hydro cannon, and frenzy plant. I tthink he is located in the routa above the resort area.

2.I do not kno i f you can get a chansey with seismic toss to tell you the truth. You need to get it in FRLGRSE then transfer her.

IN the contests i have won with my breloom with the moves Sky uppercut and mach punch. Every day i get a massage from the lady in veilstone and get rare items then I attach as many shiny stuff as i can get lol. That won it for me but i think i just got lucky

well thats my 2 cents

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
  • awesome on the tip of the tutor by the resort :D.
    stupid contestscant get past ultra rank. is it worth while making a pure contest build pokemon? i assume yes, but i'd like a second opinion before i donate time to it. and maybe some more builds :)

Back