• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] This Week in Gaming: September (Week 2)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

SEPTEMBER 9TH - 16TH 2018

Continuing on with September releases, here's week 2! If you still haven't looked at last week's releases, check them out here.

Feel free to chat in this thread about any upcoming games you see here that you are looking forward to, or if you want more in-depth discussion about any of these games in particular, create a thread about it!

If I missed anything (and I'm sure I will), please let me know and I will add 'em to the list.

UPCOMING NEW RELEASES

Battle X: Birth of the Alliance (Rift, Vive) – September 10

NBA 2K19 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – September 11

Assetto Corsa Competizione – Steam Early Access (PC) – September 12

Construction Simulator 2 US (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 12

BFF or Die (PC) – September 13

Senran Kagura Reflexions (Switch) – September 13

Old School Musical (PC, Switch) – September 13

Defunct (Switch) – September 13

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PC, PS4, Xbox One) – September 14

Black Clover Quartet Knights (PC, PS4) – September 14

NHL 19 (PS4, Xbox One) – September 14

UPCOMING PORTS/RE-RELEASES

Undertale (Switch) – September 15

UPCOMING EXPANSIONS/DLCS

State of Decay 2 Daybreak Pack (PC, Xbox One) – September 12

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country DLC (Switch) – September 14

LEAVING EARLY ACCESS

Boundless (PC, PS4) – September 11

POSSIBLE SEPTEMBER RELEASES

Dying Light: Bad Blood – Steam Early Access (PC)

Speed Brawl (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

Battlerite Royale – Steam Early Access (PC)

The Banner Saga trilogy (Switch)

Last edited:

pkmin3033

This month...The Banner Saga trilogy is coming to Switch physically, which I am looking forward to assuming I have time to play because of MHGU as I've wanted to try these games for a while now. There's also Labyrinth of Refrain, which I have to have because DRPG. Although The Lost Child was somewhat disappointing, so I hope this will be a little better...

I have half an eye on Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Honestly I've found the reboot series to be lackluster at best and derivative of better titles at worst, but I'm curious to see if they'll be able to do Lara justice in what I would assume is the last game in a trilogy. Stranger things have happened.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    This month...The Banner Saga trilogy is coming to Switch physically, which I am looking forward to assuming I have time to play because of MHGU as I've wanted to try these games for a while now. There's also Labyrinth of Refrain, which I have to have because DRPG. Although The Lost Child was somewhat disappointing, so I hope this will be a little better...

I have half an eye on Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Honestly I've found the reboot series to be lackluster at best and derivative of better titles at worst, but I'm curious to see if they'll be able to do Lara justice in what I would assume is the last game in a trilogy. Stranger things have happened.
    Ooh, considering the Banner Saga trilogy too, excited to get more games on the Switch since nothing has really been catching my eye for it. I can't find a release date for it, so I added it to the end of the post. :)

I'll add Labyrinth of Refrain to next week's - I thiiink that one comes out on the 18th.

Back