• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a very very powerfull pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    It's never been not banned. It's a completely fake card and PUI has never recognised it as a proper card.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I would seriously want this card, it would Kick ass, but yes, it would be banned as its moveset, helth and pokepower are so good. No downside to it. Anyway, moving onwards...
    The only bad thing is the text for the Pokepower seems off, usually the word Pokepower is much diffrent than the rest of the test, look :-

EX10_102-1.jpg

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Theres no need to bash each other so much. I could tell what he was trying to say in his post ¬_¬

Anyway, I just felt like pointing out to the person above, that the different 'Poke-Power' text only applied after the E-Series of cards. On earlier (base-neo) style cards the 'Pokemon Power' was simply bolded and usually a different colour.

Back