• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon black and pink?????

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    I commissioned a chapter to a pokemon fanfiction so may years ago and I loved it but never got to get the rest of he chapters commissioned. I think there are one to two chapters but I was wondering If I could get the rest done. I want to commission the rest of the story. I would right it but a personal rule of mine is to never write fanfiction. I published two books and I actualy like to see If I can get it finished because it was so epic. I liked it to say the least. thje story was called pokemon pink and black and I have planed it out in the past. the story is in purple down below. I was kind of inspired by bioshock meets pokemon. tell me what you think

p.s. truly first omnibus and truly 4th end of fates forever...XD [books I have actualy writen.

story is as follows

The girl just lay there, still as possible, trying not make a sound or any movement at all; even her own breath was restricted. In waiting, she lay perfectly still like this, all the time straining her ears to listen for a sound – a quiet, barely-audible sound that served as her signal. She waited… and waited…
    The pale ray of moonlight that shone through her window grew longer and longer still. The moon was rising and for most there was plenty time ahead – but not for her; No, if she was ever to finish her latest project before school, there was barely any time left before she must attempt her escape – signal or no signal. Crossing her fingers and closing her eyes, she hoped ferociously for the sound - the blessed sound - that would allow her to move on. And she waited… and waited…
    There it was! A subtle yet distinct snoring – her parents were asleep! Containing the tremors of excitement, the girl pulled aside her blanket and slowly got up, moving towards the door. She wore no slippers or shoes but simple socks – what better to muffle the noise of her movement? She winced as the door's hinges began to squeak in protest. Bracing herself, she continued to open the door without stopping, despite the painful squeaking and the fear of waking her parents. When the door was open just enough for her to squeeze through, she stopped pulling and snaked right through the gap.
    Now that she was out of her room, all that was left to do was walk down the stairs and head out the front door. Thankfully, the stairs didn't squeak when you stepped on them. Easily, she skipped downstairs and slide-walked on her socks straight to the front door. Nervous despite being so close to freedom, she fumbled slightly with the key as she put it into the lock and then turned it once. A very audible THUCK echoed in the silent house. Wincing, she turned it again. THUCK!
    Outside at last! Now the hard part was over. Turning around, she quickly locked the door; Beno region was usually very safe but every now and then, outlaws would try to set up camp in the swamps that surrounded the towns – you never know when they could be nearby. Excited and eager to get to work, Viola ran down the dimly-lit dirt paths, past the tiny ponds that were at every turn and bend in the road and into the forested marsh nearby. The whole time, she lay low and hid behind the occasional oversized rock; the lighthouse was always on at night, and while it was mainly used to guide incoming trading vessels to the port, the men sometimes used it as a lookout post to monitor for suspicious activity in the town.
    Years ago, as a little girl wandering outside the town, Viola found out that deep in heart of the marsh, there was a very solid patch of land with a ruined cottage in the middle. Inside the cottage there was a trapdoor that opened to reveal a ladder than led down to a laboratory – abandoned but still functional. It had been a research facility for Pokémon and a few years later, when she'd developed her taste for science, it became her Lab of Pokémon Experiments.
    She found herself standing in the middle of the Lab yet again, for the 30th night in a row. Normally she'd only go here on the weekends to test out her latest ideas but last month, a boy in her school had insulted her, saying that her girl brain wouldn't be able to handle the fine art of Pokémon battles and how she was putting good Pokémon to waste. She'd even used a Dialga and still lost to the boy's Raichu.
    Now, however, her girl brain was about to give her the edge she'd been working for these past few months. Now, she would have her revenge on him and the rest of his little male chauvinist Pokémon group. As was her motto: "Success? It isn't worth it if you didn't do anything crazy or stupid to get it!"
    And she meant to do the craziest thing she could.

The walls were metallic and there were exposed pipes everywhere. Smack dab in the center of the laboratory were three giant tubes connected to a large setup consisting of various conical flasks, test tubes, filters and other such apparatus containing different chemicals. Of the three tubes the middle tube, which was known as the Fusion Chamber, didn't connect to the apparatus but instead connected to the other two tubes which were known as Containment Chambers. The blue-tinted glass that connected the tubes had various filters to make sure the substances didn't enter the Fusion Chamber unless operated to do so. The entire setup was controlled by a high-tech laptop that the girl had built herself.
    Going over to a spot in the corner of the room, she pulled on a handle and a storage drawer pulled out along with it. Her hand hovered over each section until she found what she was looking for – a small phial labelled "Poison".
    She pushed the drawer and before it even shut, already turned to another handle and pulled on it. This entire drawer was labelled "Dark Type" and was full of Pokeballs. Without even thinking about it, she picked the on in the middle of the first row and then pulled on another handle, drawing out the metallic drawer labelled "fairy". She picked out a Pokeball positioned the same way as the first one she'd picked.
    Heading over to the first Containment Chamber, she threw the first Pokeball into a small opening in the floor in front of the chamber and shouted, "Umbreon! I choose you!"
    An elegant, dark, cat-like Pokémon appeared in the first Containment Chamber, its eyes closed and floating peacefully in the blue liquid, as if in sleep. She went in front of the second Containment Chamber and summoned the next Pokémon, a beautiful feminine Sylveon, into the tank.
    Jumping towards the laptop that was on the same metal desk as the apparatus, she skillfully typed away at the keyboard, mumbling under her breath, "Re-arrange the genetics… let's fuse those genes together… separate the confliction there…"
    Hitting enter, the Pokémon within the Containment Chambers were quickly ensconced in a giant cascade of bubbles, which slowly shifted through the filters and into the Fusion Chamber. The intellectual little girl didn't waste time staring at the fascinating display but instead jumped quickly in front of the Fusion Chamber and deftly uncorked the Poison phial, spilling the contents into an opening for Reagents.
    Now her part was done and, nervously, she sat in a wheeled chair and watched intently – never blinking, not even chewing on her nails like she usually does. The bubbles were always shifting in colour – sometimes black, sometimes silver and sometimes green. Finally, it gave way to the result.
    And she gasped.
    The Pokémon floating in the chemical solution was stunning; it's gave out a silvery aura and had impossibly dark, elegant skin. Every few seconds, a sheen of pale green light would quickly pass over its skin, betraying the deadliness of its poison attribute. Strolling over to the computer, she opened up the Analytics program and quickly scanned the wondrous Pokémon. Its eyes were manic, one red and one silvery-blue. It looked both frighteningly feral, unbelievably gorgeous and overall, it seemed rather crazy.
    The little girl-scientist threw her head back and laughed shrilly, slightly mad and giddy from the rush of excitement. This would be a wonderful companion! Unique, crazy and totally powerful - just like she was! They'd be amazing partners, without a doubt.
    Not wanting to waste another minute, she quickly threw an empty Pokeball into the Reagents Chamber and flipped a lever. The Pokémon dissolved into a flash of lightning energy and went into the ball. "You're going to be my secret weapon… Venyreon."
    After that, the process continued much the same.
    Viola continued to take out several different Pokémon and phials and used them to create new Pokémon that had yet to be tested in the heat of battle. The next was a Pokémon created from another Umbreon and Sylveon but this time the essence of Metal type was added into the concoction. The resultant Pokémon was much like the first except that it didn't give off a pale green sheen and the texture of its skin was smoother, shinier and cool to the touch (or so the temperature readings told her).
    The next Pokémon Viola fashioned out of her old Dialga which, in her eyes, needed improvement. "If you're all to keep up to par..." she'd mutter while working, "You need to be equally crazy – equally insane, and slightly disturbing in your own terror-inspiring way." The resultant Pokémon was a Dialga with a silvery sheen and aura – the result of Fairy essence. Unexpectedly, its roar had changed and become more shrill and high-pitched. Viola was unsure how it happened but she suspected it came from trying to make the genderless dragon a female. It seemed more slender now, the crystals protruding from it being thinner and more fine-pointed than before. Its jawline was also more slender and feminine as well and its eyes were slightly narrower than before. The light blue veins that ran through the Pokémon were now coloured pink, and the darker blue region had been changed to a deep red.
    "More powerful, better-looking, others would consider you an abomination – all in all, you're perfect." Viola concluded. "Let's see now, you'll need a name… Zyalga!"
    The next Pokémon was even stranger. Viola brought out a Shedinja that she had cloned from her friend's original. Now, placing it in the first Containment Chamber and taking the whole Pokémon straight to the fusion chamber, she emptied the contents of a third phial of Fairy essence and watched as the Fusion Chamber yet again filled with bubbles and, after a few minutes, the bubbles ceased to exist. In their place was a Shedinja that seemed to fade between visibility and invisibility, as if the fairy essence had empowered its ghostly properties. Like the other Pokémon that had been created with the Fairy essence, it now had a silvery sheen and aura. Its eyes were modified so that they were pink and its body was changed to a fiery-red colour.
    "And finally…" Viola groaned tiredly, "Your name will be Shydinjia."
    As the last Pokémon went into its ball, Viola took all four Pokeballs and packed them neatly in her backpack which she'd left in the dark corner of the laboratory the last time she'd been here. Hefting the bag onto her shoulder, she walked slowly towards the laptop and checked the time.
    Oh my god, I'm gonna be late! She thought, panicking. There was barely any time before her parents would wake up and she hadn't gotten a wink of sleep all night. Running to a dispenser she'd installed in the laboratory a long time ago, she punched in the numbers for a coffee and waited in impatience as the gears whirred and the machine buzzed. Seconds later, a steaming hot coffee dropped into her waiting hand. Not even a fraction of a second passed when she hurriedly raised the drink to her lips and chugged it all down, her eyes streaming as the scorching-hot liquid burnt her tongue and mouth on its way down. Turning on her heel and throwing the empty cup to the side, Viola ran for the ladder, scrambled all the way up, slammed the trapdoor shut and sprinted like a maniac through the murky waters of the marsh, ripping the tall grass and other plants that got in her way.
    She continued to sprint down the dirt paths and cut corners and bends by jumping over the miniature ponds beside the roads, narrowly avoiding fall in each time she did so. Finally arriving at the front door, she clawed the key out of her pockets and lost a few frustrating seconds by constantly missing the key-hole. Once she managed to get the key in, she turned it twice, yanked the door open and almost slammed it shut in her panic. Locking it again as quickly as she could, she bounded across the living room, up the stairs and into her room where she again had to stop herself from slamming the door.
    BRIIIIIIIING! A loud alarm clock sounded. Viola jumped onto her bed, caught the edge of her blanket and twisted, drawing it over her. Just as she did, the doorknob turned and the door turned to reveal her father. Facing away from the bed she couldn't see him but she knew he was there. Pretty soon, her mother would shuffle on over and lean her head on his shoulder as they watched her sleep.
    As if on cue, her mother's voice gentle voice whispered, "Look at our little angel, sleeping away so peacefully. Doesn't it just warm your heart?"
    Viola mentally snickered at them. Sure, sleeping. That's all that's been happening here, yes siree. "We should really wake her up. She's going to be late for school."
    "You mean late for breakfast." Her father corrected in his deep voice. "Breakfast can be put off but school? Never."
    Viola's mother rolled her eyes. "Fine – late for breakfast." She amended. Her light footsteps thudded softly against the floor until they were right beside Viola. "Wake up dear. You don't want to be late for school."
    Oh sure. God forbid I miss even a minute. Viola stretched her arms and faked a yawn, rubbing her eyes deeply and slowly. When she opened them, she squinted as if the sunlight was too bright for her just now. "G'morning mom, dad." She said in a thick voice.
    "Good morning, Viola." Her mother said warmly, pink lips smiling and dark brown hair tumbled over one shoulder. She walked across the room and out the door in her slow, gentle manner that made it seem as if she was gliding rather than walking, taking Viola's father down to the living room with her where they would have their morning coffee together.
    As soon as her mother had left, Viola had jumped out of bed and hurried to get over with the usual morning routine – a shower, breakfast with her parents, getting ready for school and finally walking to school.
    The walk to school was one full of much excitement and it was all Viola could down not to skip and leap the whole way there. Instead, she kept calm and poker-faced; no one could look at her and get even a sliver of an idea as to what was going on in that complex mind of hers.
    Even after the long walk, when she finally reached school, she was still excited and slightly nervous at the prospect of what she intended to do. It wasn't challenging the boy that made her nervous – he was nothing but a mindless gnat in her opinion – but to see how her special Pokémon would do in battle their first time. As she approached the giant, intimidating metal gates and eerie lighting, she couldn't help but figure that they seemed to be a physical manifestation of her general mood and she wondered for a crazy moment if this was a dream. That it was not was quickly confirmed when her friend, Lisa, jumped up behind her with the ear-shattering scream most girls their age favored. Flipping her wavy blond hair over her shoulder, she excitedly asked, "How was your weekend, Viola? Do anything exciting?!"

Viola answered by punching a boy who was passing by on the back of his head. He turned around and punched another boy behind him and within moments a crowd formed to watch the resultant fistfight. "Well, I just did that." she answered nonchalantly, casually walking off while her friend just gaped and followed without a word.

Throughout the next couple of lessons, Viola was entirely focused on the task ahead of her; it brought forth so many ideas - things like how she would trigger the confrontation, what order she'd use the Pokémon in, witty one-liners and so on. The idea preoccupied her so much that her body seemed to shift into autopilot - looking at the board, looking back at her notebook and copying down the notes over and over again throughout each lesson. The only interruption was towards the last lesson before recess.

"Can I borrow your pencil?"

"What?" Viola snapped, a little annoyed for being brought out of her thoughts.

"I forgot my pencil - can you lend me one?"

Smirking, Viola decided to indulge in what she called her 'anti-lending maneuver'. "Pen."

"No, pencil."

"Ah, I see: pen."

"No, no, I really need a pencil."

"Pen?"

The girl seemed puzzled but then her face cleared as she realized what Viola was saying. Passing over a pen, she said, "There you go. Now can I borrow that pencil?"

Viola stared very intently at the girl's face for over a minute and then quietly stated, "Glue."

Throwing her arms up in exasperation, the girl snatched the pen away from Viola, who was busy sniggering in delight, and turned away to ask someone else for a pencil instead.

The recess bell rang and the students hurriedly packed up their things and ran for the freedom of the outdoors - well, the outdoors within the borders of the school. Recess time was usually a time Viola spent with herself, quietly eating her lunch and working over ideas. Every now and then, Lisa or another friend might push to spend recess with her but for the most part, people had learned to leave Viola to herself during her free time. This time, however, Viola sat in a spot on the hard gravel, against the jagged brick walls of the school and much closer to the boy, Dereck, and his regular group of Pokémon master wannabes.

He usually sported a Pokémon trainer's jacket that he said used to belong to his father, as well a Raichu t-shirt and blue jeans. Today, he wore the same but with the addition of a hat with a Pokeball design on it. Viola listened intently as he proudly stated random pieces of information about Pokémon, as if he had discovered them himself.
    "And you guys know what? Being an electric Pokémon gives him advantages over ground-type Pokémon, so don't think you can challenge me with that Donphan, Ethan."
    The second the words left his lips, Viola first straightened with surprise and then burst into fits of laughter. The boy glared over his shoulder. "What's so funny?"
    "You're… an… idiot!" Viola managed between bursts of laughter.
    "What would you know about Pokémon?" Dereck asked angrily, arms crossed. "You're just an enthusiast trying to get off the sidelines."
    Enthusiast.
    All laughter suddenly drained away as the word seemed to reverberate around Viola's mind. It was a simple word with a simple meaning but she could hardly grasp that it had been applied to her. Enthusiast? I've scrapped up practically every piece of knowledge there is AND applied and what does that make me? An enthusiast?!
    The tone of her voice giving away nothing of the torrent of anger rushing beneath the surface, she coolly said, "I may be an enthusiast but I could still hand you back your pride in tiny specks of dust."
    Dereck let go a barking laugh that reminded Viola somewhat like an arrogant tyrant just before he's overthrown. "Please, don't flatter yourself. I couldn't be bothered to battle you again – it'd just waste my time and break your little heart after all the effort you'd put into it; 'Dialga, you can do it! I believe in you!'" he mimicked with a comically high-pitched voice.
    The other boys behind him began to laugh when Viola suddenly got up, quickly snatching up a Pokeball from her backpack and holding it forward into the light so they could see. "Afraid?" she asked coolly.
    The speed of her display silenced the laughter but Dereck just stepped forward, a cocky one-sided smile on his face. "You're on."
    Drawing a Pokeball from one of the many pockets on his baggy cargo pants, he threw it, shouting, "Raichu! I choose you!"
    An orange Pokémon with a long black tail that extended into a lightning bolt appeared before them, yellow circles on its cheeks letting loose dancing electricity and black bead-like eyes searching around, looking for the opponent that dared to challenge. Overall, the creature looked arrogant, proud, overconfident and full of itself – a carbon copy of its owner's personality.
    "I don't have all day," Dereck said mockingly, "so let's no waste much of my time; first knockout wins."
    Viola smirked. She'd hoped that she'd get the chance to test all of her Pokémon together but if not, she could at least show off the one she was most excited about. Throwing the Pokeball, she cried out, "Venyreon, I choose you!"
    The second Viola's Pokémon appeared, everyone's eyes widened in surprise and the entire audience – for others had come to see what the commotion was about – backed off a few paces except Dereck, who was too stunned to move. "What is that?" someone called out, terrified.
    "A Pokémon!" Viola answered brightly. "Venyreon, Hyper Beam!"
    As Venyreon's Hyper Beam began to charge at its maw, Dereck unfroze as he realised an opportunity. "Raichu, dodge and use Iron Tail!"
    As the beam loosed, Raichu seemingly charged right into it but then jumped to the side at the last second, allowing the beam to sail by harmlessly while his tail began to glow with iron-strength.
    Viola smirked and called, "Poison Fang!"
    Amazingly, Viola's Pokémon caught Raichu's Iron Tail right between its green-glowing teeth and injected it with poison. Then, still holding it by the tail, its jaw tugged upwards and threw the Pokémon upwards by its tail. Raichu, dazed and weakened by the venom, made no attempt to land on its feet and instead landed stomach-first, receiving further damage.
    "Raichu, get up!" Dereck's voice called, breaking with panic. Struggling, its strength flagging, Raichu got to its feet but still stood uncertainly. "Raichu, quick, thunderbolt!"
    Raichu gathered all his electric energy to his center and with a cry of "Raiiii-CHU!" unleashed a blast of thunder upon Venyreon.
    "Venyreon, get out of the way!" Viola cried, unpleasant memories of lost battles coming to mind but the Pokémon denied her command and in an incredible display of power, stood stock-still, completely unmoved as the thunder surrounded her and tried to damage her. The mocking light in her eyes grew as the last of the thunder dissipated and everyone, including Viola, stood in shocked silence.
    "That's imposs… its imposs…" Dereck whispered, shocked. Quite contrary to him, Viola was grinning uncontrollably and, raising her hand, she called, "Finish the battle!"
    Gathering the silvery energy of Moonblast, Venryon unleashed an unbelievably powerful blast of energy that caused everyone to cover their eyes under threat of blindness. All that was left was an unconscious Raichu on the ground, splattered with dirt. Venyreon, satisfied that her job was done, had returned to her Pokeball in Viola's hand just as the blast was released; the task was complete - what need was there to linger around for praise and adulation? The mindless opinions of the inferior mattered little.
    Dereck crumpled to his knees in disbelief, holding out the Pokeball and recalling Raichu to its safety. "I don't believe it…" he said to nobody in particular.
    "You'd better." Viola commented, smugly.
    "But you're just a girl! You can't beat me! You can't –"
    He was cut off by a punch in the stomach, emptying the air from his lungs in a great OOPH! "A girl can do anything you can, pig." Viola said tensely, spitting out the last word. Placing her Pokeball back into her backpack, she stormed back inside the school, each step crunching on the gravel. The bell for the end of recess had already rang and in the short walk back inside school, she stayed angry for a few more seconds but couldn't stop a grin from forming. For the rest of the day, Dereck sat in desks that were near the corners of each class and wouldn't make eye contact with any of his group members, let alone talk.
    And the whole while, Viola sat through each class lost in her own happiness. Normally, she'd feel somewhat bad for putting someone in such a state but sometimes, people deserve it – besides, a girl can't wait around forever for some form of karmic justice, can she? Sometimes she's gotta reach out and take it by herself.
    And it doesn't hurt to get a little help, she thought, touching the pocket on her backpack where Venyreon's Pokeball lay, seemingly vibrating with content at the contact.

Back