• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Event Pokemon & Safari/Dream Ball shinies FT: Stuff listed on my Tradeshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 15, 2023
Hello!

I am currently looking for a few select Gen 8 Event Pokemon, with at least Picture/WC Redeeming proof!
I am also interested in several Dynamax Adventures Legendary shinies (preferably with proof!) and Bred shinies on Gen 8 in Dream/Safari/Sport Balls.
Please read my shop thoroughly for all the rules/information, and for specific lists of what I am missing! If you have a shiny MARKED mon FT feel free to offer that too; Otherwise don't bother offering stuff which is not listed as LF as I am not interested!
For trade I offer everything listed on my shop (except Pokemon noted otherwise and Injected Events, since they are not tradeable here!) so check those tabs thoroughly too!
I will only trade events on my shop for other events!

My shop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet..._EPCy2PbJKywwA_xaalGYcq-KNA54gNoxdoZr/pubhtml

Feel free to ask any questions regarding trading rates and such, and please reply here if you'd like to offer any Pokemon I am LF!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 15, 2023
Shop has been updated to my Gen 8 one! Initial post has been heavily edited as well to reflect my current trading objectives!

Years
Hello!

Welcome to my tradeshop's thread. Please read carefully the shop's Intro page as well as all the header info on each tab.
I am fully aware that some Pokemon listed FT in my shop are unable to be traded here due to PokeCommunity's trade rules (such as Shiny Mew's for example); and by respecting said rules, trading of such Pokemon will not be possible!

I am currently LF the few Gen 8 Events that exist! The list of these can be seen in the "LF Events" tab in my tradeshop.
I only accept Event Pokemon that are untouched with their original moves and have NOT have been leveled up or Hyper Trained! Original Event language is preferred although in general ENG may also be accepted. Please pay attention to the details of the Events listed, as I am LF ones with the specific OT & TID listed there!

I am also LF Dream/Safari Ball shinies, the majority of which I will only accept if you have them available for trade in Gen 7! I only accept Pokemon bred in Gen 6, 7 or 8 that are level 1 (unless otherwise specified) and untouched! No nicknames are allowed! Full lists can be seen under "LF Dream Ball" & "LF Safari Ball" tabs in my shop. More specifics are also listed there. For Dream Ball Pokemon that can only be bred in Gen 8, there is a separate tab listing those named 'LF GEN8 Dream'.

My shop: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uPWJZXVnjXg02vIBHj-kAGsMVRdUN5bnvDMi/pubhtml#

Please reply here if you have anything I am LF and what you would like from my shop! Use the following format: Shop Tab, Pokemon, Gen (if Event/Misc pokemon) or Ball (if bred shiny), OT & TID

Thank you for visiting!

SexyMalasada

Hello there!

I'm interested in the VC shiny Ho-Oh in the Poké Ball, w/ the Regenerator ability & the moves Curse, Zap Cannon, Dragon Breath & Detect.

(Shop Tab: FT Legendary)

FT, I have a shiny Male Tauros in a Safari Ball.
It isn't level 1, but it's level 100 w/ the Sheer Force ability, Adamant nature.
According to it's history, it was bred shiny in Gen 8 games on 6/23/2020 at Bridge Field.

(OT: HOME; ID No. 773252)

Thanks in advance, for considering this trade! - Nick

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
Hey! I'm really interested in some of the stuff in your trade shop, particularly some of the gen 6/7 mythical events that I missed (Diancie, Zeraora, Marshadow). My question is do you have those pokemon in gen6/gen7 games? I would prefer it to be there, but even if it's in gen 8 I would still be interested. I do not have any of the pokemon you're interested yet and will come back when I do.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I have Shiny Landorous in a Dreamball i would like to trade for your shiny gossifleur

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
Hey I've got the 210426 korean scrap mons your looking for currently if you'd be willing to make a trade

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 15, 2023
Hey I've got the 210426 korean scrap mons your looking for currently if you'd be willing to make a trade

Hello! I'm currently in the process of making a deal for those but if that doesn't come to fruition I'll let you know!
Are they proofed btw? And what would you like in return from me?

Cheers

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 6, 2021
They aren't proofed sadly so I understand if you're not interested, I trade around for a solid correct dated collection but people rarely keep proofs that I've dealt with. But I would be interested in
170806 jpn jirachi
180801 jpn jirachi
7185 jpn jirachi either OT
Appreciate the response and hope maybe we can make a deal :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 15, 2023
They aren't proofed sadly so I understand if you're not interested, I trade around for a solid correct dated collection but people rarely keep proofs that I've dealt with. But I would be interested in
170806 jpn jirachi
180801 jpn jirachi
7185 jpn jirachi either OT
Appreciate the response and hope maybe we can make a deal :)

Hey again!
I'm sorry but if they don't have proof then I'm not interested I'm afraid :/ I'm trying to get prof always for Gen 8 Event mons.
If you have other stuff I need, like bred shinies I'm Lf don't hesitate to post again though!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back