• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Pokémon Unbound randomzer nuzlocke

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2022
    Hi my name is teamshadowbossace this is my first long thread so if I made any mistakes dm me ok.
    So this my pokemon unbound randomzer nuzlocke here's rules

1#:I can only catch one pokemon per route
    2#:I have to nickname every pokemon I catch (if you have a suggestion for nicknames dm me)
    3#:Any pokemon that faint is considered dead and it must be boxed
    4#:No duplicates
    5#:Shiny clause (I can catch if its shiny)
    6#:If I whiteout I have to start over
    7#:I have play in insane mode
    Final rule:I can only have 1 legendary if its die I can catch another
    Done with rules let's start
    So starting things off I name my myself Ace and I chosen the insane mode and name my rival Flint the starter options were a Nosepass,Munchlax,
    Fennekin first I was going to pick Fennekin and I realize if I pick Fennekin my rival will pick Nosepass and I will be dead so I picked Nosepass and named him Brock
    https://www.mediafire.com/view/dod5uwq9dwfj9nc
    Me and Flint defeat the shadow grent we were out and then we got to meet prof.log then flint want to battle
    Nosepass vs Munchlax
    Turn 1 .Nosepass use bone club Munchlax use reversal
    Turn 2 . Nosepass use bone club again Munchlax use reversel again
    Turn 3. Nosepass use softboiled Munchlax use reversel
    Turn4. Nosepass use bone club Munchlax use reversel
    Turn5. Nosepass use bone club Munchlax use reversel crit hit
    I lose him its ok because I don't pokeballs yet

Ok i will end there because I have lot of stuff going on I don't have too much time I am trying my best to make this a good thread
    Bye

Here's a poof in insane mode
    https://www.mediafire.com/view/p74sjk540dwgxqo

Last edited:
    Back