• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interest Check: L4D Mafia

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Probably gonna be a vanilla game with some PRs lol

Thinking of doing a Left 4 Dead mafia game after I cohost with someone else, but was kinda wondering who'd be interested before I decided doing roles lmao. Might need a bit of help with the setup, idk if vanilla games can even have third party but I kinda wanted to have a ratio of 10:4:2 or something similar.

Option 1:
10 common infected as townies.
4 special infected (probably Hunter, Boomer, Smoker, Charger etc.) as mafia.
1 Tank; 1 Witch as TP.

Option 2:
Zoey, Louis, Francis, Bill, Rochelle, Nick, Ellis, and Coach as townies - possibly Keith and that girl Francis was in love with as well lol.
4 special infected as mafia - probably same specials as mentioned.
1 Tank; 1 Witch TP.

I'm bored and want to do a game lmao. Give me suggestions for some roles if you want (especially TP roles - I'll think about Cult if more people go for Option 1 because zombies lol - the survivors are immune to zombie bites so I would wanna stick to that and have cult be useless)

I'm bad at choosing roles so that's why I was thinking of a vanilla game. >.<

Back