• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Shining Star

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    *bangs head against wall* It doesn't let me download from 35MB use lateralshift.net they are made for games like this one.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Try putting the link on the site... Anyway I got a link to the game http://projects.lateralshift.net/13/files/Pokemon Shining Star.rar

Edit: I just played it... Nice, I like how you threw in the look over there trick..! Anway just one thing for you to improve... The part were you walking to the cave... just fix that map up a bit. You don't seem to walk up any stairs to get onto that cliff to get to the entrance of the cave. Anyway it's a great start good luck with the rest.

Last edited:

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    It says: "So you want bulbasaur the water pokemon?"...uh...and when you walk in Prof. Oak has a lowercase i instead of uppercase.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Yeah all the pokemon that you can choose from says "So you want ..... the water pokemon?"... Before you release your game/demo maybe get someone to spell check it.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Very nice demo! I've got hardly anything to pick on. Sadly but, I thought going through the cave was quite dull though; probably because of hardly any trainers.

Back