• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moemon - English Edition

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2007
    Before I even start, yes, I have contacted the Original Author about porting his work to work with English Roms. I've found great solace in the help that I've found throughout the forums (although finding the tools was another story :P)

Done:
    Sprites Ripped, Inserted into English Rom
    Needs to be done:
    I want to stay faithful to the original work, which means that the maps are changed, as well as the wild pokemon (or in this case, little girls, but whatever) in each locations. There's always the long way out, which is physically editing every map that has changes, but when I go to change areas which used to Not have pokemon, I am presented with a few popup windows from Advance Map, involving HEX addresses, I wasn't aware that I needed these I guess? An open request here, does anyone know of a.)an easy way to transplant the Wild Pokemon locations from the original to my current works? or b.)What exactly I need to do with the popup window? Thanks in advance.

One other question, I know what an .ips patch is, but I'm not entirely sure how to make it, can I get some help on that? :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    Hello Ichigo!

Had you able to solve it?
    Unfortunately I'm totally noob on rom hacking, but I'd like a full english version of Moemon :)

Regarding the ips, I don't even know exactaly its purpose yet, but I had a problem with my Moemon on battery saving and it seems I need this file to fix it :p

Could you share you rom plz?

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2012
    Hey guys. I actually have mostly made a LG moemon hack. It's in final pre-release quality check. But midterms are coming up so it'll be a while before I get back to that. Here's a link to a video the beginning section.

youtube (dot) com/watch?v=bpIN3TRHxVs

Last edited:
    Back