• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My recoloring art! (since I dont have any cool programs for my computer)

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
Years
  • My shiny recoloring art! (yes, it took work, even recolorings take work...)

if you want to see the pics, just go to my site and click on the "pics" link at the top. The adress is on my sig, so just type it in and you can go there, or you could just look up my username thing and there's a link there.

It took me a while to recolor these 3-D pokemon, and a lot of patience, btu they turned out pretty good after all...

Last edited:

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • Thank you SO much! It's really nice to know someone likes what I do. :D

Oh, yeah, I forgot. All the Poke's in the recolorings are made to look shiny, that's why I put the sprites up beside them, so people can compare and voice if they think I did a good job. Have fun viewing :cool:

Last edited:

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
    Years
  • AzureFlygon said:
    Thank you SO much! It's really nice to know someone likes what I do. :D

Oh, yeah, I forgot. All the Poke's in the recolorings are made to look shiny, that's why I put the sprites up beside them, so people can compare and voice if they think I did a good job. Have fun viewing :cool:

I think you did great on the pics. ;)

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
  • tyranitar0000 said:
    I think you did great on the pics. ;)

Thanks! I have more done, but my computer is being a jerk, so they won't be in the gallery for quite a while. (the bug keeps knocking me off the internet whenever I try to upload something or even change my site layout :tired: )

Back