• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jedi Pokemon

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
Years
  • I originally made this because I was bored and I figured I could show you all but I just want to know if anyone else wants one?
    Post up here which pokemon you want(needs to be on with hands or at least things to hold the Lightsaber with)
    What color the Lightsaber(s) need to be(Single Bladed[Just One], Double Bladed[Like Darth Maul In PM] or Dual Sabers[Like the one Alakazam])

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Sound cool! ^___^
    I want a Jedi Kirlia wit a Blue Saber!
    (Thnx in advance!)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Okay! Thnx! ^___^
    I will use it for my new Sprite Comic (Star Waks) and I will give credit to ya ;)

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
  • Jedi Pokemon

Here is the sprites of the 2 regis I didn'y know where to put the lightsaber so i put it in both arms Interesting fact did you know that yellow lightsabers can cut through the other one :shocked:

Back