• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok this is an rpg using the plushies you auquirred in teh plushie club, so lets role play away!

plushie: raichu
    nickname: raichii
    favorite food: apples

Jolty-kun

Years
    May i be a latios?, or should i have to be my pichu?, if latios:

Plushie: Latios
    Nickname: Aqua
    Favourite food: Apple pie, apples and even more apples!

Years
    chichimi please dont double post... well

raichi: zzzzzzzzzz....
    *rolls out of bed*
    raichi: Hmm 0_o
    raichi: shocks imakuni?
    Imakuni?: breakast time... again... -_-

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ((sorry)) Darkness woke up in her little 'nest that she made in her tree, and Chichimi looked up and stoped playing her flute."Hi there.Hungry?" she asked.The umbreon steped out of the nest and said" um!" traselation"food!" Chichimi gave her some black olives and continued to play her flute.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    I wanna join this RP
    Plushie: Latios
    Nickname: Raiu
    favorite food: meaty stuff XD

"Raiu, come down here!" +el yelled at Raiu who was flying high in the sky. Raiu just said, "Aw but I'm having lots of fun!" "It's too early to fly yet, Raiu! Have your breakfast!" +el yelled back. Raiu slowly came down to the ground and went to go eat.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Darkness finished her olives and licked her lips.She cruled in a ball in chichimi's lap and lisoned to her flute.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    (Are we supposed to mmet each other somehow)

+el gave the juiciest fish she could fish to Raiu. Raiu then raised his neck from the ground and listened. Raiu said; "That is a nice flute melody." They both stood by the river listening to the music.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    She was playing lugia's song((from pokemon the movie 2000)) on the flute.It was her faveorite song to play.Darkness's ears went up,but he stayed where he was.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    "Let's follow the music!" Raiu said excitedly. "Follow me!!" +el ran after Raiu flying at fast speed. Raiu then stopped. "All I see is this tree..."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    She contiued to play, but Darkness had gotten up at the noises.Chichimi's blue eyes where closed and her brown,loose, waist long hair was under a brown floopy hat.She also had a brown T-shirt under a milky white jacket and brown and milky white shoes.Brown pants.She ended the song, but the flute in her blue and brown backpack, grabbed the growling umbreon and went highher in the tree.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Raiu whispered to +el, "I hear something and song stopped. Stay here." Raiu flew up into the tree to see what was happening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back