• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official "I need an IV battle" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    In order to reduce the amount of IV battle threads, this thread will serve for people looking for an IV battle. Ask for people and wait for a reply or reply to somebody who posted recently.

I am also up for an IV battle anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Thanks Shiny Umbreon *prepares I got a thread stickied speech* jk. Anyoen here in need of a battle currently?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I've just hatched a batch of Spiritomb and I'm in need of an IV battle so if anyone needs some IVs of their own checked or just wants to be friendly and help me out, please apply.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah, I do have a Snorlax. I can give it to you in return for helping me check out these Spiritomb IVs if that's what you're after. =P But we're drifting off topic now.

*edit* I now need another one (or three) so if anyone needs an IV check of their own, just drop me a PM if you see me online.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    I just need to check my duskull, and some EV trained Pokemon iv to be sure there at where they are soppose to be at. sorry but i went offline when i posted i needed a battle..

Anyone on to do a IV battle ?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    jack i'll see you in wifi

crap i forgot to write down the attacks :P. Can we go 1 more time ? I'll dc this time. Itll only take me a sec

Last edited:

jack1993jack

I am sleeping as I write this.
    Years
    If we do it again, can do my other batch of pokmon instead? It might take me longer, but not too long

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    thats ok i can wait im waiting in wifi.

Looks like i need to breed more duskull's lol the one i have has iv's in the 1's lol

jack1993jack

I am sleeping as I write this.
    Years
    I had a chansey with 31 IVs in HP, but 0 in defense and sp. defense.
    Oh well, back to breeding...

EDIT: I still need about a thousand more IV battles, so is anyone up for one?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back