• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stabbed.

fy@x5

~
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Have you been stabbed in the back by a friend?
If so, which was the worst?

I'd tell mine... but I can't.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I wouldn't say stabbed in the back necessarily but me and this kid we're best friends (or so I thought) up until 5th grade. Any time it was just me him hanging out it was fine, but when he was around other people he always singled me out. So, I said forget you, and to this day we're......not friends.

Years
Like literally? No.O_o

Haha, I'm kidding. I know what you mean. No that's never happened to me or at least not that I know of but anyone who would stab me in the back is not a true friend in the first place.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
Years
I've been stabbed in that back a few time, mainly my friends talking about me behind my back. I've even stabbed one of my friends in the back too.

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
So...So...So many times. =(

The worst one is happening right now...My boyfriend JUST dumped me, and god I loved him so much..Then he gets together with one of my BFF's, Brianna... =(

So I was double backstabed.

Years
Yes actually, though he said it was not on purpose, his own stupidity resulted in my troubles.

So the guy didn't have all the answers to the English homework, so I let him borrow my completed homework. He proceeded to copy the answers, and because he supposedly forgot who he borrowed the paper from, he threw my homework away. My name was on the front of that thing.The teacher found out about me lending him the homework because he threw the homework in the recycle bin, gave me a reprimanding, then gave us both 0's.

Jordan.

P.S.: This is not the only time something like this happened.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Yes. and very badly. From that point on, I have always been VERY careful with my selection of friends. In real life (meaning, not on PC) I have only 2 good friends now...meaning I know they won't stab me in the back.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
I can think of three major times, done by two people. I won't say them, but yes, it has happened, and it hurts. XP

LaurenLOVESTONED

StrawberryFieldsForever
Years
argh yes!!!!!!
last year i dated this guy, it ended, but i was still insanely in love with him. my friend knew, and dated him nonetheless and sent me pics of them kissing, yeah that hurt (but funny thing is, he used her as a spy, as the chick was the only one of his mates still at my school and asked her everyday "whats lauren doing?" "is lauren dating anyone" etc, until i started dating someone else and the guy dropped my ex-friend, telling her he never loved her)

and the worse part of the sitch was my best guy friend from year seven sided with the backstabbing "friend" he was the first person i talked with about it, and naturally i said some awful things because i was devastated; and he ran along and told my ex and i got an abusive email in return.

but everythings worked out. im sorting things out with my ex, i have amazing new friends (and some old ones) that would never do anything to intentionally hurt me, and well the ex friends are now hated and ones a drug addict.
lesson learnt-don't stop trusting, just trust them less

So...So...So many times. =(

The worst one is happening right now...My boyfriend JUST dumped me, and god I loved him so much..Then he gets together with one of my BFF's, Brianna... =(

So I was double backstabed.

i know what you're going through, i'm sorry to hear you are in such an awful sitch. *hugs* don't worry, they'll get their kamuffins

Last edited:

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
I choose my friends more carefully now. However, all through Elementary school, I was this random jock's slave. I didn't know the concept of a friend, I guess. :paranoid:

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Yeahh. Some of them have talked behind my back. .-.

But whateverr, they`re just not my friends anymore. I have only one best friend.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
uhhhhhhhh I have such a horrible reputation at school cause of friends who just betray me. I ain't saying it is a mean reputation, I mean like easy to be teased, shy, and so forth.

Back