• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+el_pal's MS paint art

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
  • Well, here is some of my MS paint Pokemon ^^ I think they are both links and attachments, I'm not sure ^^;

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Too bad I cant see the first pic...
    But The Absol is really cool and the Mew is pretty cute ^ ^
    (Looks like yar using my style XD)

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Inspiration... :p I tested out each person's techinque and it seems that your works the best ^^ I've got a thousand other pics... I dun want to show them right now.
    Try to click the attachments, Casty ^^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    That means ya prefer my style, hu? ^ ^
    Anyway, post more! Since this ones are great, the others may be too ^ ^
    Ohh! And make an account at www.photobucket.com and host yar images ^ ^

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I should trust Photo Bucket... Try clicking the attachment, not the link above ^^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey! Its really cute! ^ ^
    The effect ya used in the eyes is aweasome!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I can't see them, but I really want to! How do you click the attachments instead of the links?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Thank you everyone ^^ I'll be posting more. Oh, and Star, what happens when you're trying to click the link? Try clicking the links in that rectangle with the words Attached Images.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Excellent work! I like the mew :P Also, try saving them as a gif or jpg. They will download faster and you can see them without opening them in another program.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I was only able to see the mew picture...but really I wasn't that impressed by it, it was really, really simplistic....meh

doh! I'm mean! What I meant to say was your drawings are perfect and your the best in the world...so now I can be like everyone else that critiques drawings here!

BOO ya!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    I was only able to see the mew picture...but really I wasn't that impressed by it, it was really, really simplistic....meh

doh! I'm mean! What I meant to say was your drawings are perfect and your the best in the world...so now I can be like everyone else that critiques drawings here!

BOO ya!

Be proud, be the ONLY critique! Psst... My first try...

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • COOL!!! That might be the best one you've done so far! I like the shading and how it is flying sorta with its psychic powers! Yay! Speaking of Gardevior, I just caught two ralts on my Sapphire! (Hey, I restared my game, my gameshark killed it :( )

Back