• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any bikers here?

Do ou enjoy biking?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Years
  • Hi
    Does anybody bike alot
    I do alot of dirt jumping, and a little downhilling
    This is my bike
    Saracen%20Instinct%202.jpg

So, what do you do?
    Cross country, Road biking, or just cycle anywhere

EDIT: the poll question is spelt wrong

Its actualy "do you enjoy biking"

Last edited:

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
  • BMXing

Is fun

And as said Downhilling Until i hit a rock and fell for about 10 minutes >.<

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I am loving the shape of that frame.

I have a Mountain Bike and a Road one. The road one is amazingly fast (and about 5 times lighter) and I use it when travelling, but I really enjoyed cross country once with the Mountain (except when trying take uphills - theyre a nightmare) as it has a load of suspension, grip and weight.

Years
  • I used to have a bike. It was a muddy fox. I think it's rotting in the shed somewhere...XD

muddy foxes are pretty cool, was it full sus or hardtail

I am loving the shape of that frame.

I have a Mountain Bike and a Road one. The road one is amazingly fast (and about 5 times lighter) and I use it when travelling, but I really enjoyed cross country once with the Mountain (except when trying take uphills - theyre a nightmare) as it has a load of suspension, grip and weight.

thanks, i like it too, and its surprisingly light, im looking to get either some dirt jumpers 3s or some dirt jam comps for it soon

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • BMXing is really fun. I do cross-country, just not on my bike xD Yeah, I run. But I like to ride on bumpy roads, its awesome :D

~ Azonic

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Biking, yes! I love biking. ^^ I have a mountain bike in the garage, but I don't have a picture.
    I ride it everyday in the summer time. [I can even ride it without holding onto the handle bars now ^^]

Years
  • BMXing is really fun. I do cross-country, just not on my bike xD Yeah, I run. But I like to ride on bumpy roads, its awesome :D

~ Azonic

what bike do u ride?

Biking, yes! I love biking. ^^ I have a mountain bike in the garage, but I don't have a picture.
    I ride it everyday in the summer time. [I can even ride it without holding onto the handle bars now ^^]

i luv doing that, and i looks soooo cool just crusin down a gentle slope withou holding the bars
    and what is ur bike?

Jester Girl

Heke?
    Years
  • I've never took into bike riding, but I'm not a very nature active girl. I just love walking on the trial and looking at flowers.

I did have a bike when I was younger and I pretended she was a horse named "Hollywood".

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Hi
    Does anybody bike alot
    I do alot of dirt jumping, and a little downhilling
    This is my bike
    Saracen%20Instinct%202.jpg

So, what do you do?
    Cross country, Road biking, or just cycle anywhere

EDIT: the poll question is spelt wrong

Its actualy "do you enjoy biking"

Lol, kiddy tool you got there reaper. I drive to school... xD I had a motorcycle (Kawasaki) for 2 months but I wrecked it. Now I'm more careful. :X

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • I ride my bike whenever I want to =P, best to ride your bike during summer time you get hell tanned here in the summer XD.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I stopped riding bikes about 4 years ago, so I lost what little talent I had for it. The most I could do is bunny-hopping. Sad, I know. XD Whenever I went off a ramp, though, it was so fun.

RANDOM STORY TIME K:

I remember my friend made his ramp extremely high and steep (about a 35 degree angle, I can't remember exactly), and I started from the other side of the street (about 400 yards away) and rode as fast as I could the whole way. I went off the ramp and I just remember flying about 15 feet in the air (not exaggerating, I R AIR), and attempted to do a simple no-hander, but I went flying off the bike and thankfully landed in the grass. Good times. XD I was only about 8 when this happened, btw. XD

Back