• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

STILL looking for larvitar

Kiri Berry

Berry Master
Years
  • when?? Today.. i dont care if it's in an egg, just as long as its a larvitar.

I have a girl in my box and I am currently catching a guy. I can send them to you in the next hour or so, my wifi started messing up a minute ago, and as soon as I fix it I can send it to you.

cnort29

Silver Chair Rocks This World
    Years
  • hey il trade u one for just a tm if u got earth quake and giga drain il trade u right now

Years
    I did offer you a Larvitar egg. I'm pretty sure that it sounded like you responded to the last guy's offer and not mine. If you didn't you coulda said a name or send a me PM asking if it was still on. It wouldn't hurt.
    >_>;

Umanouski

1/2 of the NIWA Tag Team Champ
    Years
  • sorry for any misunderstandings, i got one and probably getting another...should have put up a post. Sorry to all. Keep an eye out for other trades from me, and i will look out for yours. Remember, i'm into dragons or anything Dragon like, if you have a untouched Milotic like a low level one...PM me. The one i got over WTC sucks.

Back