• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lost Flame

*Lyn*

Fuzzy Plushie of doom
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    I won't put swearing in, for the little peoples reading. (If there ARE any!)

Chapter One: A Lost Girl

"Wow, look at this Pokemon egg!" Cried a man, in his 30's. He looked utterly surprised at this find. He picked up a black oval shaped egg. "If I study this, I might find out what Pokemon it is!"

The man hurried through the thick forest. Then he stopped to look at Little Root Town. He breathed the fresh air. He then sighed. He walked up to a huge brick building. He opened the oak wood door.

"Greeting, Mr. Birch, I've got 2 trainers here, waiting for a Pokemon." A man said motioning to two people. One looked about 10 and one looked a lot younger.

"Thank you, Robert." Mr. Birch said to his assistant. He stepped up to the young children. "What might you need?" He asked politly to the younger person, a small girl with shoulder length brown hair and bangs down the her eyebrows.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully. "I want a Pokemon please!"

"What is your name?" Mr. Birch asked. "How old are you?"

"My name is (birth name withheld because I hate it VERY much). I am 8!" She looked around the lab. It had a desk filled with pictures of family members and documents. A huge machine was beside it, holding 5 Pokeballs, a tool used for capturing Pokemon.

"I'm sorry, (name), but you are too young. Come back in two years. You must be ten years old to recieve a Pokemon."

"NO FAIR!" The girl cried. "My 6 year old relitive has a Pokemon!" She looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm sorry, but you have to be ten. Just-"

"NO!" By now, the girl was crying with anger. "I want a Pokemon!" She sobbed.

"Kid, just GO! Your too young, get over it!" The older boy yelled. He tugged on his white muscle shirt and put his hand in his jean shorts pockets. He smoothed out his black bowl cut hair. He glared with icey blue eyes.

"Now, Eric, was it? You signed up for my class a month ago...please leave this girl alone." Mr. Birch looked at the 8 year old. "You have to wait. I'm sorry. Come back again soon. I know! Why don't you sign up for my classes! I teach you everything you need to know about handling Pokemon! Why don't you ask your perents to let you join."

The girl looked confused, and sniffled and wiped away a tear with her long navy sweater. "What perents?"

"What? You don't have perents?" Mr. Birch looked at her.

She shook her head.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"They...uh died..."

"So...where do you live?" He asked, amazed.

"Depends. If it's raining, I try finding a tree with a hole in it, or if it's not, I'll sleep under one."

"And...winter?"

"I dig a hole and sleep on the ground, surrounded in snow."

"But...how do you get new clothes?" The 10 year old boy looked annoyed.

"Could I PLEASE get a Pokemon now?"

"Robert, assist this boy." Birch said, still intrigged.

"Well, people buy me some." The girl replied simply.

"Why don't they let you live with them?"

"They don't like me. They were friends of my perents, I guess."

"And...food?"

"Oh, they give me leftovers, but I haven't eaten in a few days." She said.

"No? You need to eat!"

POOM!

Eric threw a PokeBall. A red beam shot out, and it took form. A red orange Pokemon stared at him. It had a creamy yellow stomach and a long, slender tail with a flame at the tip.

"Char! Charmand!" It cried.

"All right, a Charmander!" Eric said. He recieved a PokeDex, and disappered with his new Pokemon.

"Robert, this child needs to eat!"

Silence. It broke when the girls stomach rumbled loudly.

Robert looked at Mr. Birch. "I can take her to my home. I have 4 other childen about her age that would LOVE to meet her, I'll bet." Robert said.

"You sure? Your house is in Dewford!" Mr. Birch exclaimed.

"Nah, it's okay, I have my eldest sons Pokemon. He lent it to me for a while, so I don't come here late." He looked at the girl. "So, Lyn, ready to go to my place?"

"Lyn?" The girl looked confused.

"Yup. Your new nickname!" Robert said happily.

"I like that alot better than (yattayatta!)" Lyn said.

Robert brought Lyn outside, and took a red and white PokeBall out of a poket in his coat.

"Go, Pigeot!" A huge flying Pokemon emerged from the ball. It was a graceful bird with a dark red mane and oak colored feathers.

"Ooh..." Lyn cooed.

"Here, you get on first and hold on to her neck. Don't lose your grip!" Robert said. He picked her up and put her on the birds back.

He pulled himself on, and Mr. Birch came out.

"See you soon!" He called, as Pigeot started to flap her wings.

Lyn held on as tight as possible as Pigeot zoomed through the air. She started to feel dizzy and faint. The wind whipped her face.

"Hanging in there?" Robert asked.

"Not really." Lyn said. "I'm dizzy."

"Well, dont let go, we are going over a lake."

Lyn looked down. She felt herself falling down into it. That made her feel ill. Her fingers started sliding.

"Lyn!" Robert cried. She bolted her head up. "Are you okay?"

She shrugged and regained her grip. "I'm feeling a little quesy."

"I think it's just because your hungry and your flying. Not the greatest thing to go through. If you still feel like this later, you can rest at my home."

"Okay." Lyn tightened her gripped. Her eyes got wet from going so fast. It was bugging her after a few minutes.

"Were almost there." Robert said.

"Good." Lyn said, starting to look somewhat pale.

Suddenly, Pigeot stopped.

"Oh dear!" Robert said. "A wild Pokemon! Well, we get to experience a battle on a Pokemon! Doesnt that sound great?"

"Not right now." Lyn said weakly. She swayed and almost fell off in mid air.

"Careful." Robert said, bracing himself so he wouldnt fall off when Pigeot battled.

"What Pokemon is that?"

"That one happens to be it pre-evolution, Pigeotto!"

Pigeot suddenly charged at it.

"Ack!" Lyn yelled. She felt like her stomach flew up to her head.

The Pigeotto flew away, seeming scared. Pigeot started flying slower. Lyn was calmed down.

Afew minutes later, Lyn could hear Robert. "Here we are! Dewford Town!"

They got off and Lyn looked around. There were a few houses on a sandy beach and a forest. They stood on a dock and from there, they could see the gym, and a cave overhead.

"My house is down there." Robert said, pointing to a clay colored house with a small infant out front with a woman. "And theres my wife, Lilly."

Lyn ran toward the house. "Hello." She said.

Lilly looked up. "Why hello there." She said calmly.

"Lil, this is Lyn, she doesnt have a home or perents, so-"

"Yes, I know Rob, Grant called earlier." Lilly said.

"Er-who's Grant?" Lyn asked.

"Oh, thats Mr. Birch." Robert said.

"Well, I'm Lilly, this is my baby, Ellen." Lyn looked at the baby. She had fuzzy red hair, like her mother and had emerald green eyes. Lilly led her inside to a few other kids.

"Hi, mommy!" A boy said.

"This is Miles, he's 5." Miles had brownish yellow hair like his father with a buzz cut. He had on a pair of blue jeans and a red and white striped t-shirt with a collor.

"Hello, I'm Lyn. I'm 8."

Another boy came up to his mom. He had sandy colored hair and muddy brown eyes, like Lyn.

"This is Seth. He is 8, like you. He has a twin, I wonder where he is." Lilly looked at Seth. "Where's Danny?"

Seth shrugged. "Beats me!"

Seth seemed pretty cool, she kept an eye on him.

"MOOOOOOOOM!" Cried a boy. "I'm DYYYYYYYINGGGGGG again!"

"Oh, there he is. He's not in good condition today. He's not well. But thats Danny in there." His mother rolled her eyes as she walked into a bathroom.

"So, Seth, is it?" Lyn asked.

"Er, ya. What?"

"Do you think you could show me around this town?" Lyn asked.

Seth looked at her. "Sure! C'mon, we can go fishing!"

Robert came into the room.

"Guys, are you hungry? I made some sandwitches." Lyn and Seth ran down the hall t the kitchen.

It was a nice comfy looking room. It was painted a peachy gold color with a cute table set with pillows on the cairs, and a small coutch sat in the corner.

"Come and eat kids!" Robert yelled. He looked at Seth. "Is Ryan here today?"

"I think so dad." Seth said. "He went to the gym to train against Brawly."

Lilly came to the table with Ellen. Miles and Danny followed.

"Do I HAVE to eat?" Danny asked.

"No dear. Only if your hungry." Lilly said, patting her sons head.

Danny walked off, down the hall.

"So, who's Ryan?" Lyn asked, munching into a cheese sandwitch.

"He's my brother. Hes a Pokemon trainer, and a darn good one!" Miles smiled.

"Oh, mom, I promised to show Lyn around Dewford after we eat." Seth recalled.

"Okay, honey. If you want you can explore the cave as well." Lilly said.

"Wow, we can do anything here, can't we?" Lyn asked.

"Oh, yes! This town is almost impossible to get to! There are powerful Pokemon blocking here, so Team Rocket or Team Aqua or Magma can't get in."

Lyn thought for a moment.Who's team Aqua, Magma, and Rocket?

She didn't say anything.

"Be back later!" Seth said, grabbing Lyn's hand, and taking her outside. He took out a small kiddie fake dollar store wallet and took out some money. "I have 15 pokedollars from allowence." He said.

"Cool?"

"Ya, we can go to the shop and get swimsuits and go swimming." Seth said. They walked through the beach.

"Do you want to later? I wanna explore that cave your mom was talking about."

"Okay, c'mon!" Seth and Lyn changed directions and ran up the beach to a Pokemon trainer.

"Sorry, we don't have any Pokemon." Lyn apolijized.

They looked at the cave opening. It was dark inside, but a torch was flickering on and off and giving off good bits of light.

"Okay, c'mon, I hear that there are Pokemon in there!" Seth smiled.

When they walked in, a small psychic Pokemon approched them.

"Ab!" It cried.

"Look, an Abra!" Seth said. "I don't think it wants to hurt us." Seth knelt down to it.

"Aren't you cute!" Lyn beamed. They carried on, unaware of anything going on.

"Did you hear something? I think I heard a ubat. Ryan tells me they are bad luck." Seth said.

"I might have heard something." Lyn atmidded.

They cotinued on anyway, talking about hoping to be a trainer one day. Seth stopped.

"Hm...how long have we-"

CRACK.

A huge rock fell down in front of them.

"OH NO!" Seth cried.

"What?" Lyn asked, looking paniced.

"A cave-in!" Seth screamed. They heard a laugh.

"And we started it." A voice said.

"Team Aqua WILL defeat you!"

____-------_____

I hope you liked the first chapter. I'll post the second soon!

*Lyn*

Fuzzy Plushie of doom
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    Thanks guys! I'll post some of chapter two, I write by typing it as I go along, and it's 10 pm in the USA, so, it's pretty late and I'm going to fall asleepys soon. ^^;

Anyway...

Chapter Two: Team Aqua

"What do you want?" Lyn asked, slightly scared, but not intiminated.

"Oh, nothing." A low mans voice replied.

Seth looked around, but could see nothing in the darkness surrounding their diminutive bodies. "W-w-w-where a-a-are y-you?" He stammered.

They could hear footsteps drawing closer and closer.

"Right...behind you!" A female voice said. She grabbed and squeezed Seth's shoulders. Lyn could hear him scream in surprise and pain. Suddenly, a male threw a Pokeball, emitting a strong light. A yellow Pokemon with pointy ears that were tipped with black gazed at them through the darkness. It had red cheeks.

"PIKA!" It screeched.

"This Pikachu can see through darkness, it can see you in the corner, scared." The man said. "Light up this place with thunderbolt!" Pikachu thunderbolted a worn torch in a corner, lighting it up with electricity.

"JUST LEAVE US ALONE!" Lyn screamed. She saw the same Abra from earlier trapped in the cave in with them.

"Abra!" It said rushed.

"Hey, Abra." Lyn whispered. "Could you help me and my friend out?"

Abra nodded. "AB!"

"Thanks A LOT!" Lyn smiled. She stood up. "Just listen to everything I say, please?"

Abra looked happy. "Abra!"

"Good, hey, you guys wanna battle ME? And this Abra?" Lyn asked the male.

"Okay, your done! One on one battle. If you win, we'll leave you alone and tell you how to get out, if we win, we'll leave you all to die." The boy said. "By the way, I'm Aqua Grunt Mark."

"I'm er...person Lyn!" Lyn looked at Abra. "Get 'em, Abra!"

"Pikachu, whoop this lil girls butt!" Mark said, shoving his Pikachu in front of him.

The female sat next to Seth, ammused.

"This guy can't fight for beans."

The battle raged on.

"Abra, dodge it!" Lyn ordered. Abra jumped away from the Pikachu's attack that Mark had jsut commanded.

"Pikachu, quick attack!"

"Abra! Teleport!"

Abra disappered and Pikachu continued to run until it hit the rock that dropped. Abra reappered behind Pikachu.

"Finesh 'em off with a PSYCHIC!" Lyn ordered.

Abra turned a little. Then a purple wave smashed into Pikachu.

"CHACHACHUUU!" Pikachu dropped onto the rocky ground, obliviously out of consioncness.

"What?!? A puny 8 year old BEAT ME?!?" Mark cried. "Well, as a grunt, who wants to be an admin, I have to keep my word. Let's go." Mark led them to another rock. "Oh crap."

"What?" Seth asked, sounding annoyed now.

"There was suppoused to be a hole here to get out!"

"You mean to tell me we're STUCK HERE?!? For the rest of our LIVES?!?" Lyn screamed.

"Yup." Mark said. He turned to the girl. "Melly, what do we do?"

Melly shrugged. "Call for help?"

"Now, Mel, don't be silly." Mark said, he started to rambled, but stopped and saw that Lyn, Mel and Seth were yelling for help. Even Abra was trying!

"HELP!"

"ABRA! AB AB RA!"

"Mmmph, mojmmph!" A muffled voice yelled.

"Someone's out there!" Lyn said. She started to sound weak. She hadn't eaten enough, she was starting to starve again. And Robert was problably worried. Or worse, Ryan or Miles. Or their mom!

"Help!" Seth cried.

"Hello? Are you out there?" Lyn asked. "You sound muffled."

"Mmhyemmp" The muffled man responded.

"Come closer to the rock! SCREAM!" Lyn yelled.

"DO YOU NEED HELP?" The voice inquired, more clearly.

"Yes! We are caved in on!" Seth shouted.

"OKAY! Do you want me to get help?"

No answer.

"Are you there?"

"Lyn! Answer him!" Seth yelled. Lyn wasn't moving.

"What the-" Mark started.

"Oh God! SIR, HELP!" Seth cried.

"I'll get the gym leader!"

"Oh no!" Seth said. "I'm doomed!" Seth walked over to one corner of the big boulder and sat down. "My brother is there. If he finds out about this, I'm doomed."

The man couldn't be heard, but suddenly, a boy with a raspy voice called them. He sounded about 13 years old.

"Seth? Are you in there?"

"RYAN!" Seth called. "Help us! We got in a cave-in! Get us out!"

"Okay! Go, Machamp!"

Seth couldn't see his Pokemon, but by the time the rocks were gone, Machamp was already back in his Pokeball. Ryan had moved a huge stone away too.

"Hey kid!" Ryan said cheerfully, outstreching for a hug.

Seth could feel his older brothers red blistery hands.

"Can you help me?" Seth explained about his new friend.

"Where is this girl?"

"Well, I think she...died..." Seth looked at the ground, then pointed to her.

Ryan ran up to her. "Nah, she just fainted I guess. Is she okay?"

"Well, shes an orphan. Shes not in a good condition. She sleeps under trees in Little Root Town!" Seth told him about her, and everything his dad said to him.

"Aw, poor kid. Let's get her in a warm bed.' Ryan picked her up.

"What about us? I want a bed!" Mark cried. Melly slapped him upside the head.

Lyn opened her eyes, suddenly blinded by the light.

"What? Where am I?" She asked aloud, jerking up from a circle bed. She looked around the room. There wan't much there. The bed looked pretty old itself. Infact...she remembered this room from earlier.

"It's just a room. It's a spare, for anyone to sleep in." Seth told her when she got there.

The walls were white. She saw a trunk. It was filled with the few clothes and raggy cream white teddy bear she slept with at night.

Robert knocked on the wood door. Then he came in. Seth, Danny, Miles and Ryan surrounded the room.

"We have some very good news. You might like this."

Lyn leaned forward to listen well.

That's chapter two. Tomorrow I'll post chapter 3! Did I leave you hanging? I hope I did!

*Lyn*

Fuzzy Plushie of doom
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    Continuing on...

Chapter 3: Abra

"Well, we understand you have no family. And your all alone. But it seems like everyone here likes you." Robert began. "So, we've decided...we are adopting you to live in our home."

Lyn saw Seth, he flashed a smile at her. She smiled back.

"Really? No way!" She said, jumping out of bed. She threw the navy blue covers to the side. "I can? Where's my room?"

"Right here. It's a pretty big room, I'm sure you'll like it." Lilly replied calmly.

Ryan poked Miles. Miles screamed. "Moooommyyy! Ryan poked me! Tell him-"

"SHH! Miles, the baby is sleeping!" Lilly said in a hushed voice.

Robert looked at Seth and Lyn. "Oh, and, I also signed you and Seth up for the Pokemon class with the professor." He informed them. "But you'll need a Pokemon for he class. And, I will NOT let you two go off on a journey until you are 12 years old. That's in 2004, four years away."

"Why that far away? Why can't we start at 10? Why isn't Danny coming too?" Lyn asked. She wanted to know as much as possible. After all, she wanted to be a TERRIFIC Pokemon trainer, or professor. And she needed to know answers!

"Well, Mr. Birch and I thought it was best. You guys can learn to understand about Pokemon before venturing off. That would make you two superior trainers!" Robert said.

"Hm...I guess it's okay...what about Danny?" Lyn looked at the pale boy with messy sandy colored hair, like his brother. He was wearing his pajama's, when the others were not. He was skinny. He wore a long red nightshirt and baggy fleese pants with basketballs on them.

"He doesn't want to. And he can't anyway." Lilly said.

"Why?"

"Well, he's a sickly boy. He's not too healthy like his brothers. He's always hungry, but can't eat. He's a poor boy. He's very nice though." Lilly patted his head and he ran to his bedroom, quite slowly. She could hear him crying. "He REALLY wants to be a trainer."

"But when he's feeling well, I let him play with some of my Pokemon." Ryan said. He turned around. "He was holding my newest Pokemon, a Pidgy. It hatched just earlier. He was holding the egg when it happened."

"Maybe you should let him keep it." Lyn suggested.

Ryan nodded. "I like that idea."

Ryan ran fast to Danny's room, down the hall.

"Well, you guys ready to come to the lab for your first class?" Robert asked.

"Um...what time is it?"

"Oh, Lyn, you slept through the night and through a long time in the morning. It's about noon now." Robert said. "When we get to the lab, you can eat."

"Pigeot, come back out!" Robert ordered. Pigeot, the graceful Pokemon appered like it did yesterday.

"She's a very pretty Pokemon." Seth said.

"Ya." Lyn agreed. She turned and saw the Abra that saved their skins last night, dashing torwards Lyn.

"Abra!" She said, hugging it.

"Oh, jeez, thats right!" Robert tossed Seth and Lyn a Pokeball. "When we get to Littleroot, try to capture a Pokemon for the class. You'll have to give them up at the end of the class's season. So be ready for THAT."

Lyn gulped. "What happens to the Pokemon?"

"Oh, we check them out in the beggining of the year, and at the end, we check them out again, to see if they got stronger. Whomever got theres the strongest at the end will recieve a prize."

"Abra, do you wanna be MY Pokemon?" Lyn asked. Abra contiued to hug her leg.

"Ab!" It nodded.

"Hmm, okay, so I throw the Pokeball at it..." Lyn moved away from Abra a little, and threw the Pokeball. "Pokeball, GO!"

Abra disappered into the Pokeball, shaking and twitching. Then it stopped. Then it rumbled. Then, it stopped.

---------------------

Please rate my story too! Thanks!

*Lyn*

Fuzzy Plushie of doom
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    Chapter Four: Save Our Life!

The three people hopped on the Pigeot. Lyn held on tightly to her Pokeball.

"Look, you can make the Pokeball smaller, lets see this..." Robert took the ball and pressed a small button in the center of the red and white item.

"Ooh, cool!" Lyn and Seth said in unison.

Pigeot began to fly. Seth seemed used to it, and Lyn wasn't all too hungry anymore. The small breeze drifted through them. She could small the flower shop on a big island. She looked down and saw a ship. It was sinking!

"Robert, should we help that ship?" Lyn asked.

"If you want to miss some class, sure, why not?" Seth said sarcasticly.

"We should." Robert insisted. "Pigeot, fly down!"

Pigeot listened, and dove down to the ship. Some people were screaming as they got on the lifeboats. Wood and dibris was scattered around in the water. Wood that still hugged the ship was starting to tear. Pigeot's mane swayed back and forth.

"GOOOET!"

"Help us!" A adult yelled. She looked about 23 or so, with strawberry blonde hair and pink lipstick. She wored a pink and purple sundress with black hi-heels. She carried a red suitcase. The handle was broken.

"I know!" Lyn said. "I can have Abra lift them up so they don't sink!"

"No, no no no no no!" Robert said. "Abra still young. It has no strenght to dare to do that!"

"Well, we gotta help!" Lyn agrued. "Abra, go!" She threw the Pokeball into the air.

"Abra!" Abra looked at Lyn.

Lyn, is everything okay?

"What the-"

"Lyn, what's going on? What are you doing?" Robert asked.

Lyn stopped to look at herself. She was floating in midair! "Abra! What are you doing?" She asked.

Nothing!

Abra, is that...you? You can talk to people in their minds?

Oh yes, if I couldn't, I wouldn't be a psychic Pokemon!

"ABRA! Help the ship! Lift it up with your mind!" Lyn demanded.

Abra quickly lifted up the sink boat, but the stern fell off! 5 people were plunged into the water, screaming in horror. The water was icy cold. Why? Lyn screamed. While Abra lifted the boat, she was being lowered. Her feet began to dip in. Then her ankles, then her knees. She couldn't scream; she was frozen beyond beleif.

Why is it ALWAYS me?!? She thought. Her stomach disappered in the water next. The her next. The water was up to her chin.

"S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sseethhh!" She cried desperitly.

"LYN? Where'd ya....DAD! Lyn's drowning!" Robert looked below the Pigeot. There she was, kicking her feet as fast as possible under water.

Abra looked down. "Ab!" It dropped the boat. Big mistake. Seth dropped down to save Lyn. They were DIRECTLY below the boat. Abra had dopped it on them!

With full forse, the boat whammed into them. They opened their mouths to scream, leaving them open, gulping the descusting salty water. They were trapped far under. They opened their eyes. It stung, but they didn't care. They needed to know where the surface was. They felt the bottom.

A huge air bubble burst out of Lyn's mouth.

"Whampt?" Seth asked.

"Pomkenmon!" She cried. "Smark!"

"Whampt? Shampemdo! Thamt's whampt imt ism!"

Shapedo looked though. It's tail was going faster and faster by the second! It was a dark blue Shark with huge teeth.

It opened it's jaws, showing off many sharp teeth.

Lyn screamed, and swallowed more water. Sharpedo was coming towards them!

It bit onto Lyn's arm, as hard as it could. It crunched onto Seths leg. They both screamed in pain. Sharpedo released them. Blood oozed out of their arm or leg.

That was the last thing they remembered before getting on Pigeot.

*Lyn*

Fuzzy Plushie of doom
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    Chapter 5: Getting Better

Seth jolted up in a cold sweat. He looked at his surroundings. He was is a plain white room with a plain white bed. He wore a hospital gown. He reconized it from when he came when he was 6. He had been extremly ill and was here for a month. Next to his bed was a side table with a flower vase with a few flowers in it. Next to that, Seth saw a bed, which held Lyn in it. He took off the white sheets and saw a white bandage on his leg. It had some red stains on it, from blood.

He studied Lyn. She had a black bandage on her arm. "Sure get the other color." Seth complained. He wished she was awake. He really liked her, and hoped she was okay.

"Lyn? Lyn are you alive there?" Seth asked. Nothing. "Hello?"

Still nothing.

Seth could feel a sharp pang of sadness. He could feel a wet tear drop out of his eye. Then, he felt nothing. Nothing at all. No sounds, no voices, no music that he used to hear when he fell asleep.

A white light went in and out of his eyes like a lightningbolt. He saw a blue circle. He saw his hand reach out for it. And stopped.

"Where am I?" He said. It echoed through his mind. "WHERE AM I?!?" He asked more louder.

"Calm down Seth!" A female voice said. He felt her put her hand on him. "Wake up."

Seth opened his eyes very slowly. Careful not to hurt himself. His mom's eyes gazed into his and she pushed back some of her hair.

"Mom!" Seth cried. He broke into a hug. "I thought I DIED!"

"Baby, I'm...sorry." His mom said.

Seth looked confused. "What?"

His mom began to sob.

_____

Got to go to bed! Add more of chapter 5 tomorrow!

~*Lyn*

*Lyn*

Fuzzy Plushie of doom
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    [Is still on CHAPTER 5: GETTING BETTER]

"Mom, please tell me what happened." Seth ordered in a soothing tone. His voice sounded raspy from drinking so much salt water and having nothing to drink for quite a while.

His mom calmed down after a moment. "Well...you DO know how grampa Joe was on a trip on a cruise?"

Seth nodded slowly. His grandfather was one of his rolemodels. He suddenly had a feeling what happened.

"Well, he was on that ship you found...and, he...he...died." His mom became silent. Then, they heard Lyn mumble.

Seth could feel his face getting wetter and wetter. He looked over and saw that Lyn was up. Her hair was piled all over the place on top of her head, and she squinted.

"Why are you sad?" She asked Seth.

"My granddad died. He...drown in the shipwrek." Seth fell onto the white pillow on the white bed. He began to cry uncontrolably. "AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT!"

"Seth!" His mother cried, putting her hand on his back. "It was NOT your fault and YOU know this. He was old, and he would have died after he escaped anyway."

"NO!" Seth screamed. "No! It IS my fault. It IS! I wanted him to die peacefully, not frozen to death in water!"

"Seth..." Lyn started.

"I think he should rest to get better. You should too, dear." Lilly said.

Lyn dropped her head slowly back on her pillow, falling into a deep sleep. She heard Lilly leave the hospital room.

She was surrounded in blue icy cold water. She came up to the surface. She could see an iceburg. It was white. Like the hospital.

She was going under again. She couldn't breathe. She felt water surge up her nose. She could see Seth. He was close by.

She suddenly lost whatever happened. Everything went black.

"Seth? Are you there?" Lyn heard herself ask. No one was there. "Seth?"

She got out of her hospital bed. She saw herself wearing a light blue light t-shirt and a pair of light blue loose baggy pants. They were snuggly and comfetable.

She began to walk out of the room and down the white halls.

"Seth? Lilly? Robert? Anyone?" She called. Lyn put her hand through her hair. "Guys? I'm all alone..."

**Chapter 5 being continued tomorrw, it's midnight! Fwee!**

(USA peoples, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!)

*Lyn*

Fuzzy Plushie of doom
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2005
    Is STILL on chapter 5

Lyn began to swiftly go down the halls of the hospital.

"Is anyone there?" She called.

She tripped over something and fell with a loud crash. Lyn stumbled to her knees and studied what she fell over, a Pokeball. She glanced at the hall, but saw only a dead end. Nothing could make it go through the wall onto the checkered patterned floor.

Lyn got up, and heard laughing. She walked up to the wall, unaware of what was going to happen next. She put her hand up to the wall, and closed her eyes. She felt her hand get cold. Then, she felt herself open her mouth and scream. Her hand was going through the wall!

"Maybe THAT'S what happened to Seth!" Lyn said aloud. She pulled herself through the wall and found herself in a dark, mysterious room. She heard a clapping noise and suddenly went silent. She looked around, seeing a small glimmering light, pointing at her. Then someone turned on a light.

It was a small room with a red picture of a Pokeball on it. The room had dirt on it and looked sorta damp.

In the middle of the Pokeball stood a Pokemon. It was cute. It looked like a blue turtle with a big tail.

"Squirtle!" It said.

Near the Squirtle, a Pokemon that resembled a Pikachu, only with minus signs on it, was collapsed on the field.

"Minum is unable to battle..." A man said, holding up a blue flag with a pokeball on it. "Squirtle wins the round. Bobby has one Pokemon left. What will he choose?"

Near the fainted Minum, a small boy, about 11, looked at two Pokeballs he had. Then he shook his brown hair, which ended at his ears. He pulled up his gray, long sleeved shirt.

"Okay, go, Ponyta!" Bobby yelled, thrusting one Pokeball onto the field. A fire Pony apperered out of it. It was white, with flames on its tail and mane.

Ponyta leaped gracefully into the air.

"Wrong, Bobby." The girl on the other side yelled, looking at her Squirtle. "Get 'em, water gun!"

Squirtle stared at Ponyta, locking its eyes on Ponyta's mane. It opened its mouth and it hurled water straight at Ponyta.

Ponyta didn't look weakened at all.

"Ponyta, quick attack!" Bobby yelled.

Ponyta galloped into Squirtle, who then dropped onto the field. Squirtle seemed too weak to move. It lifted it's head, and fell back down, losing the battle.

"Squirtle is unable to battle. Bobby and Ponyta win this match!"

Bobby ran over to Ponyta.

"Great battle Ponyta! You did great!"

----------

Will continue chapter 5 soon......

Back