• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need a staff

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I need the following:
    -Spriters
    -Mappers
    -Music Makers
    -Scripters/Programmers
    -Rippers
    -Web Designer (We need a site)

I have two threads, one is Scrap Box (Pokemon Magnum Opus) and on in plot and story discussion (Ultamate Pokemon Project)

There are is a forum in my sig.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    And what will you be doing in this project, exactly? It seems like you're just getting a team to do all the work for you.

I'm developing the Region Map and main Story Eleements, along w/Town Names/Descriptions, and Gym Leaders/E4/Champion.

XSeerian

My name is actually Drenz!
    Years
  • That sounds like an intense project. I would lend a hand, but all I'm good at is Events on RMXP, in all honesty. So, I really don't know how much of a hand I'd be, you know? -_-\

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
  • I need the following:
    -Spriters
    -Mappers
    -Music Makers
    -Scripters/Programmers
    -Rippers
    -Web Designer (We need a site)

I have two threads, one is Scrap Box (Pokemon Magnum Opus) and on in plot and story discussion (Ultamate Pokemon Project)

There are is a forum in my sig.

The ones in bold are the the ones i'm good at can i help

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    That sounds like an intense project. I would lend a hand, but all I'm good at is Events on RMXP, in all honesty. So, I really don't know how much of a hand I'd be, you know? -_-\

I'm pretty sure you'd be quite useful to the project :D

The ones in bold are the the ones i'm good at can i help

Okay. I already am having to choose between three different forums, but a main site is alot more important right now.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure you'd be quite useful to the project :D

Okay. I already am having to choose between three different forums, but a main site is alot more important right now.

I might be willing to help with the website. To give an example of what I've done, go to https://home.ca.rr.com/artclass. You have to understand a little bit of coding to truly understand what I did in that website, though. (I made that webisite for a former teacher). (The cool part is that I have coding that edits the HTML of the page instead of linking to a bunch of pages like so many sites do)

Back