• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psyhic moment

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    has anyone ever had a a psyhic moment? .... i had one in febaurary ... for a couple days at school i had a feeling a bird was going to poo on me well the next day i was pooed on =[ concindince ? maybe *but* i have been at that school for nearly three years and not gotten pooed on >.<

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • has anyone ever had a a psyhic moment? .... i had one in febaurary ... for a couple days at school i had a feeling a bird was going to poo on me well the next day i was pooed on =[ concindince ? maybe *but* i have been at that school for nearly three years and not gotten pooed on >.<

My brother is gifted with that sort of intuition, I haven't been blessed with anything of that sort. I haven't been able to interact with spirits or have clairvoyance or anything of that sort, but my mind is open to the spirit realm and I can get a faint detection of people's auras/essences. And I read tarot cards....just thought I'd add that in.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Hey..theres a Million dollar prize available from the Randi foundation if you can proove that you do have and can perform under test conditions psychic abilities.

Whoaaa noones won it yet. Why am I not suprised.

Your being crapped on by a bird experience sounds like a coincedence, tarot cards are as accurate as horoscopes and noone has ever actually found a spirit realm. Go figure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    No **** science can't find the spirit realm, BECAUSE IT'S NOT OF THIS WORLD! Different realm, different laws.

Wait.. what? How'd you know it exists then? >_>

In the meantime, I'm going to Pokeclipse, so I can open the portal to the Pokemon World and befriend a Slopoke. brb.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    well its one pretty big conindince ... i wouls love to know the odds of it happening .... tarot there predictions are not set in stone they just show you what might happen you might do something a min later and your furtre is changed horoscopes only work if your whole birthchart is mapped ...i have had a proper one done and it is quite spot on ...the ones in the papers are so gernal its unbelievable ...science has some major flaws in it .... e= mc squared isn't even proven it is only a theory at the moment .... and of course no one has got the money i could say win a million dollars if you show me a dog
    *someone brings dog*
    i say no! thats not a dog!!
    why not ? cos i dont think it is !!
    *dna tests it*
    so that doesnt prove anything !! we haven't fully mastered dna!!
    etc etc etc

a pilsphosy student once got a "A", the assignment was the professor put a chair on a table and told the class that they have to put forth a strong augurment that the chair wasn't there. the corret answer was "what chair?" thus if you close your mind the things you shut out are truelly not there =]
    and trust me some of the things that i have had happen to me .... you would believe in this too

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • Wait.. what? How'd you know it exists then? >_>

In the meantime, I'm going to Pokeclipse, so I can open the portal to the Pokemon World and befriend a Slopoke. brb.

Through the opening of my mind and third-eye. The mind is the bridge that connects your Spirit (the very essense to each person) to the Body (...pretty self-explanitory here). My mind is opened up enough to understand the existance of the realm.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wait.. what? How'd you know it exists then? >_>

To be fair, how do you know that it doesn't exist?

♥vampy©valentine♥, you shouldn't even think about bringing science into this, it won't fit, and philosophy is different to psychic powers.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    i know they are two different things *but* people use science to disprove this stuff and it annoys me that people believe science blindly and the other thing .... um i dunno what i was saying there hah im tired :Z im going to bed

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • i know they are two different things *but* people use science to disprove this stuff and it annoys me that people believe science blindly and the other thing .... um i dunno what i was saying there hah im tired :Z im going to bed

That is very true, many people unknowingly accept Science as their God. Their priests are Scientists, only what they say is truth, and anyone who says other wise is a ****ing dumb****. I know too many elitist Atheists who are like this.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    DavyJones4our, I'd advise you to ease up on the swearing and think about what you say before hitting post, as I'm sure there are some here who may take offense to that comment or start an argument with it, which may lead to the closure of this thread.

That said, there is to be no further discussion from now on about the plausibility of psychic abilities - only post here if you feel that you've had one and wish to share your experience.

Last edited:

menace64

Lifelong Trainer
    Years
  • I have referred to myself as a 'casual psychic' for several years. I can't control what I can do, and what I can do is never guaranteed to work. My old friend put me to the test a few weeks ago. He IMed me and said, "If you're a psychic, tell me what anime I'm watching at this very moment and I'll buy you a 24-pack of Pepsi."

Without skipping a beat, I replied. "Trigun," I said. Now, I have never watched this show and I had no idea he was, either. But I was right and he was dumbfounded.

When I used to work at Pizza Hut, I would - on an average of probably once per week - answer the phone before it rang. It only happened if I was walking by the phones and got the impulse to pick up the phone... and then the customer would have just finished dialing. They'd get confused because they wouldn't have heard a ring. Much funny.

I'm pretty good at knowing what someone's going to say before they say it or plucking a thought from someone's head. I think that's mostly attributed to my observational/discernment skills, though.

Back