• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF admant Ranger Darkrai FT Darkrai of another nature

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    it's my friends so I don't know what nature it is he can't trade directly to you as he doesn't have wifi but i'll use pokemon ranch phione as collterlateral as I can't clone you can trust me

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    This is a con, the one his "friend has is a movie one". He tried this with my today but I wouldn't do it.

Last edited:

THECHAMPISHERE88

Event Collecting Champ
    Years
  • yea i thought so Gary...thats why i told him to wait until he can trade for real...butnow im not tradin with him at all ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    no my friend got another one

OK then. If this is legit then go and get it and my offer from earlier still stands. If this is the con I think it is then I won't trade. Time to prove me wrong, and if you do I will say I am sorry for it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    ok then just give me a few minutes

edit: sorry he's taking to long

Last edited:
    Back