• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon World Maps & Ideas

What is north of the janto/kohto region area

• Total voters

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • No prob. And some aylytics again. Why dont pokemon adapt to regions. Why doesnt nintendo make regional types of pokemon. I would love it tell you the truth.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yes, it would be good to adapt regions.. but if they made a game with two regions.. well, there would be more than 493 Pokémon!! When i found out that the National Dex contained 493 Pokémon, i was like, "whoa".

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Oh yeah! Whoops embarassing lol. Thats a hell of a lot of sprites!!

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    That map is really sweet,
    i think its' really cool to finally see the real location of the movies.
    but where did you get it from ?

But is the map officially real and made by the pokemon company?
    Its looks real but I just wanna know if its officially official.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Lol yeah it is! Officialy official, it is.. it's very good, i must say!

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • I dont really get what you said the first part but LoL! Chill out dude... How am I suppose to know why pokemon dont adapt to their regions.. but it is a good idea though... could ya give me an example??

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Its just stuoid why pokemon dont adapt. I mean look you can find geodude and zubat in any cave right? So why not have the gedudes in hoenn smoother than other geos and bumpier in sinnoh and zubat more deep purple and eviller looking in sinnoh. I mean if they want to get a bit realistic that at least6 has to happen

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I guess your right.. like, Snowpoint city has ice - type Pokémon..

Ohh, and Pokémon Snap is a little like that.. such as you find all fire Pokémon there.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Owh... that... Yeah, sweet ideas man...That way, we can know which pokemon belongs to which region... Pidgeys and Ratattas in Kanto or Sinnoh are bigger... Ya sure you dont want to sell these ideas to nintendo? LOL...

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Heh heh, you should man! But they'd probably steal it, lol. Its a good idea.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Cause I know no japenese. And back on subject more-can you guess-analytics on regions. If sinnoh was connected to johto then were would hoenn go? I say they would have then made a ring of regions around the islands that are what we know sevii group and orange group. Also will there ever be an all island main region like orange islands but bigger?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Isn't Hoenn an island? Wait... the north of Fortree City is connected to another region... dang

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • How its an island. Or is there clouds. If clouds then its another region. Its nintendo for them to put clouds over anything new.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • LOL!! My bad! I was refering to the map in ruby/sapphire/emerald game... yes than it is an island!! Like you said an all island main region... its definitely bigger than orange islands...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No i meant like seperate little islands with 2 or 3 towns vilagges cities on them.
    Also what theme do you use. Im trying to find a good one besides forever standing

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Owh... roger that! Now i positively 100% understand what ya mean... well we dont really know what nintendo is actually thinkin now... we just have to find out when the next gen of pokemon comes... but if the region is like what you said than the theme of the game might be based on water or the sea... *gasp* a new super legendary water pokemon...

Back