• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Talk xD? (need game title lol)

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
ok well heres the story/info

questions that i am asking are at the bottom of post!

info :
u are a human.
u hear pokemon talk, thoughts, and more
u can sense out what they are feeling and more
and u must help them defeat the evil dark pokemon
by doing this u must go out on your own and build up a team of the most naturing loving, and toughest pokemon u can find.

(begining) :
u wake up in your bedroom, go downstairs, then you run into your mother.
she wants you to go run up on your own to the market on the next route.
on the way there you notice you are seing things and hearing things very strange.
u can hear the pokemon talk, and feel what they are feeling.
what do you do about this? nothing yet. when you go back to your mother,
you tell her what you noticed and she said your just seing things.
,once that is done you go to professor blakes labratory and you notice that 2 trainers have gotten there first.
once they have left there are no pokeballs on the table.
what does this mean? he tells you that you were to late and that the next pokemon will be ariving within 3-4 weeks.
can you wait? no you cant so you ask him what you can do about this, and he says he will give you 5 pokeballs.
and you will have to go out on your own and recieve your pokemon.

(middle): as you travle through the fick and dense pokemon world, you come across a trainer that is just standing there looking confused, as when you stare 3 words come out of your mouth "is somthing wrong?" she quickly turns around and just stares at you, she says "yes, i know this may sound silly, but i hear the pokemon(s) troubles, thoughts, and i can hear them speek." you reply saying "i have been having the same thing happening to me, people say i am just hearing things", she asks if you want to travle with her, and you reply saying "YES!", from there you decide to travle to Timber Town, a verry dense town full of unique forests, there you go speek to prefessor eidz, you tell him whats been going on, how the pokemon act around different parts, then he recovers to you the problem, he says "you see, there is a pokemon that threatens to hurt everyone who is known today" the pokemons name is "Darkrai" ! (er something) as he tells you this, he tells you all you need to know, how it effects pokemon and humans, and what he is able to do, he also replys saying that he is not the only pokemon that is the trouble its also Groudon and Kyrogue (?), as you leave knowing this information, they come across this little old lady, she comes running out of the poke'mart with a licklicky hat on, when they notice that isnt a hat, its her! they know something has to be up to Darkrai or something, so they rush in the poke'mart and see this dark mystic shadow following their everymove, they call out thier pokemon quickly, when they do that, the dark shadow misteriously dissapears

(end) : not sure yet

screenies of mapzorz (so far + original pokemart/center) :
YourRoom.png

YourLivingRoom.png

MapleTown.png

Route16.png

Route17.png

TimberTown.png

Last edited:

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
oh my bad ill edit,

but any comments?

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
A pretty interesting story. I recommend using RPG MAKER XP since poccil's starter kit runs on that. If you haven't used it or heard of it already. It's a kit that contains everything you need to make a Pokemon game. Battle system, catching pokemon, PC...Everything! :D The name sounds ok but I have no other ideas for it. Uhh....And...Good luck with this! :D I'm working on a game too but I'm too scared to post it here...Actually I dunno why I'm not. :D

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
^ thank you xD

yeah i came up with a name

Pokemon: Mystic Powers.

yeah i really didnt have anyother way name lol.

but thank you, i have that downloaded, but now if i only knew where to start...were do i start lol

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
Hmm, what do you mean? Well you can open up the project...Rename the folder and stuff. Then Like create a new map to put all the pokestarter stuff under and make a new map to put all your stuff under. Start making the maps and the events...I dunno. Explain more If you can, like if you need help doing something or something. :D

Hmm, what do you mean? Well you can open up the project...Rename the folder and stuff. Then Like create a new map to put all the pokestarter stuff under and make a new map to put all your stuff under. Start making the maps and the events...I dunno. Explain more If you can, like if you need help doing something or something. And good name! :P

Last edited:

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
ok ill do that, and thx so much, i think im gonna test out a few other starter kits, because this one has old style pokemon n shiz :(

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
Years
Alright! It's just that I find this starter kit the easiest to use. Or is that because I've been messing around with it for a month or so? Lol anyways look forward to the game and such!

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
^ mk, ill fix it later,

for now i need to know how to spawn npcs,make them talk, and follow you(and how to do double battles with partners)

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
updated with screenies of maps!

fudgy

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
thnx.hmm maybe ill turn this into a big project -_-
and invite people to help me make it ? idk what do you guys think?

Back