• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My pokemon Ranch

Shem

Bored...
Years
  • so i saw it today on www.pokemon.com. Its a wii ware game where you can put your pokemon from diamond or pearl on some little ranch. It came out yesterday so someone is bound to have it here. My quest ion is when you put your pokemon on it, can you get them back onto diamond and pearl? Or does it work like PBR where it just copies them from the ds game?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • It's not copies, it takes the Pokemon from your game and deposits them on the Wii. And you can take them back, but only from the cartridge they were deposited from.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    sweet im gunna get it when my wii come back from repair! Does it benifit your pokemon at all?

No, you just get to see them playing together...which is actually pretty entertaining in and of itself. Who knew they liked to jump on top of each other so much?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    You also get to trade Pokemon with the owner of the Ranch and when you level the ranch up enough(by adding enough Pokemon) you can get a Phione and then a Mew.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Phione - I think 250 or 300 'til she offers it.
    Mew - 999 (Ouch) Stored on ranch.

Also, do eggs count toward your ranch's total pokemon?

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • yeh but it says your mii rides around on a pokemon, do you get to choose wich one, because it would be hilarious to see him ride a quilfish around =[]

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Just keep bringing in the Wanted Pokemon. The trade will come up eventually.

yeh but it says your mii rides around on a pokemon, do you get to choose wich one, because it would be hilarious to see him ride a quilfish around =[]

The only "riding" I have seen so far is Pokemon riding around on top of other Pokemon, which I actually find to be hilarious in some cases, such as Palkia riding on top of Dialga...

funkeboodha

Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    ok so ive had ranch since Monday.
    the first day you can upload 20 pokes.
    then the max gets increased to 50 then 100 the next day.
    if you bring wanted pokemon, Hayley asks if you want to trade.
    the first trade she gave me a pikachu woop-dee.
    thats where im at now.

u dont really get to do much besides just watch 'em
    and put them on top of each other...and interact somewhat with toys...
    *shrug*
    the storage is nice. all my boxes were full and now i got some breathing room, for more Breeding!

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • Still haven't had the wanted list come up at all. Do I need to deposit pokemon in order for that to show up?

Yes. She wont put up the wanted sign until she knows you have a DS game. Once you deposit a pokemon, she says she wants to help you fill your pokedex or something and puts up the wanted sign.

Years
  • It's not copies, it takes the Pokemon from your game and deposits them on the Wii. And you can take them back, but only from the cartridge they were deposited from.

That makes this less useful. Pokemon box was wonderful for trading pokemon back and forth between carts. If they can only go back to the cart they came from, trading between carts is still god awful slow and painful. I hope they change it sometime later so it doesn't have that silly restriction.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Just keep bringing in the Wanted Pokemon. The trade will come up eventually.

The only "riding" I have seen so far is Pokemon riding around on top of other Pokemon, which I actually find to be hilarious in some cases, such as Palkia riding on top of Dialga...

AHA!!! The trailer on the nintendo website sows a mii riding a Bulbasaur!!!

Back