• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region Mapping Tutorials (For MS Paint)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    **Note**
    All of these tutorials were made by Shady not me, so if you use the templates included, credit him, NOT me. (Don't thank the mailman for grandma's Christmas card...)

GENERATION 3 REGION MAPPING

Template:

GENERATION 4 REGION MAPPING

Template:

For those who didn't read the not DO NOT CREDIT ME, if these templates are used please credit Shady, their creator.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    o thankz so much yuoa and shade, ive been wondering how to do this wit paint. now *waits for mom to get off my working computer so i can map out my region*

Yuoaman

Years
    Darn! I just realized I forgot Section 2 for the DP tutorial...ahh I'll put it in when I get my computer back...

Yuoaman

Years
    Just a note for everyone, I've edited the first post with the second part of the tutorial for 4th gen maps, I was going to do it earlier, but I lost my computer, and only got it back a few days ago.... and whatever, it's there now...

the0person0of03

RANDOM JUNK #1- goat in a tutu
    Years
    COOL!!! I like that you can make maps for d/p now! i really like it! good job! :)

oops didnt read the top sry!

Last edited:
    Back