• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Questions about latios and latias.....

SpeedTrainer47

Speed Trainer Lv: 100
Years
Yea umm about 3 weeks ago i beat the elitel four after i started a new game on emerald and well i chose the red option so i could the red latios or w/e 1 it is and well its been 3 weeks not 1 sign of them and i have the ticket to catch the other 1 (latias i think)

so what should i do keep training and keep my hope up err what?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Keep running around in the grass, I suggest using the Wobbefett strategy to make Latios/Latias stay when you do encounter it.

SpeedTrainer47

Years
alright kool ill give that a try but umm can u give me an idea to get a woobafett? or how ever u spell it

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
You can catch a wobbefett in the safari zone..
And keep searching the grass, you never know what pops up next.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Yeah I was in the same boat as you last week, but walking around in the grass, not even looking for Latias(actually looking for a Secret Base) she popped up, I of course used my masterball for the encounter, and if you have one I suggest cloning a pokemon with the ball and doing the same, which is not look for it, and throw the masterball at it.

SpeedTrainer47

Years
hmm...now thats not a bad idea ill consider that for if woboffet strategy doesn't work

But not a bad idea at all

Back