• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Charizard Evolves!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chargia

Ultamite Master Guy
Years
  • I was searching through the internet, looking at pokemon and stuff, when I ran into these pictures, it is an evolution of charizard, It appears to be called, tytaniazard, I suspect it is fire/steel. Looks sweet. :laugh:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Well, I cant see the picture but I know its a fake ;p
    Charizard dont evolve, and never will... Ohh please, we at PC aint stupid XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    no seriously the only way for ur charizard to "evolve" is with the use of a cheat device
    also b reminded that this is a POKEMON forum and people here are not stupid enuf 2 fall 4 that
    BTW the only known "evolution" of charizard i think was called...um...charcoal i think from red/blue?
    and u need Gameshark fr that

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    LOL, yeah it's not real. It's just some fake sprite someone else made. ^_~

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *laughs at it* The whole friggin thing was photoshopped. *laughs more*

Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    *laughs at it* The whole friggin thing was photoshopped. *laughs more*
    I doubt it was photoshopped, looks more like it was made in MS Paint.

Years
  • Adding a 4th evolution just seems kinda dumb, 3 evolution stages is more than enough for me

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    This is funny. Non of the 3 starter pokemon there will never evolve unless nintendo want them to but i don't think they will. Its just another sprite that may be for a hack game who knows. Or was amde for fun.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    You do have a point. Maybe he found it and its from somone's Fire red or leaf green hack or ruby and sapphire. If not i am so thinking it should be. Tell us where you found it. Which site.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 26, 2005
    It looks fake...and as everyone else has said, there would have to be 4th evolutions of all three starters.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Looks like a ripoff of MetalGreymon from Digimon now that I look at it again.

Shion

Uso da!!!
    Years
  • Chargia said:
    I was searching through the internet, looking at pokemon and stuff, when I ran into these pictures, it is an evolution of charizard, It appears to be called, tytaniazard, I suspect it is fire/steel. Looks sweet. :laugh:
    First Reason: It is a fourth evolution, which will never exist.

Second: It's name has more than ten letters, the limit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back