• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I can't get into Cerulean Cave in Fire Red

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I have beaten the Elite Four and the manin front of the cave says that only someone who has beaten the Elite Four and done something special can enter. What must I do?

I've caught the three legendary birds and I still couldn't get in. I'm playing on an emualtor btw, so it might be a bug.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    You need to beat the Elite 4, get the National Dex, complete the Ruby & Sapphire quests for Celio, and have him fix the Network Machine. After you've done all that, the guy in front of the cave will be gone and you can get in.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Yup and to get the national dex you have to catch 60 different pkmn, then beat the elite four again, then on the restart oak will upgrade to the ND

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Yup and to get the national dex you have to catch 60 different pkmn, then beat the elite four again, then on the restart oak will upgrade to the ND

You don't have to beat the E4 twice; just have 60 Pokemon already caught when you go fight them. After you beat them the 1st time, if you have 60 Pokemon you'll get upgraded anyways.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I am looking for the sapphire on Six Island, I got to the cave with the metal looking door but there is someone blocking it. What do I do?

Last edited:
    Back