• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon look-alike

D-puff

Wooper Expert
Years
  • Me and my friends have been talking about this lately, so i thought it would be interesting to post it here. Is there any pokemon that looks like you, or someone you know? You just kinda looked at some facial features and said "hm...that kinda looks familiar..." or "that kinda looks like me...". If you cant seem to find out what you look like, post your pic here (if your willing to) and maybe someone will help out. Dont just say you look like something cause its your favorite. It would be a bit too convenient if you looked like your favorite pokemon.

My friends say i look like skiploom, which i find kinda interesting; But i can see it. Also, between my friends ive talked to, they look like Wynaut, Mesprite, and ralts. (and is it just me, or does bastiasdon look like goerge lopez?)

(move if this is in the wrong thread, but i dont think it is)

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • George Lopez? Bastiodon? Nah, Bastiodon's head is too small. ^_^

I've been told I've looked like multiple Pokemon. Let's see...
    Arcanine, for it's facial expression, (kind of) and it's long yet spikish hair.
    I've been told I look like Jigglypuff-Kirby from SSBB, but not Kirby, nor Jigglpuff.
    I think it's because my hair used to be in that emo-ish style.
    Someone told me I look like Eevee, because of it's Brown Hair, that goes up a bit, and they told me it's expression fits, because I look cute and endearing.
    The same person told me I look like all of it's evolutions, too, but they didn't explain why.
    Lastly, I've been told I look like Corphish because of his silly expression.

If Anime look alikes count, I've been told I could pass off as Kiba's twin a lot. Look him up if you don't know what Anime.
    My friends are: Charmeleon, Clefable, Kadabra, Alakazam, Golduck, Persian, Diglett (hehe), Lapras, Eevee, Bayleef, Flaafy, Misdreavious, Phanby, Grovyle, Lombre, Gardevior, Breloom, Minun, Numel, Luxray, Loppunny, Glameow, Riolu, Lucario, Azelf, and Kurseria (Cresselia, I just like the Jap. name better.) Well, that's all I could think of, writing down a list of random friends, and finding the closest matches for all them on the Pokedex. I'm popular. I know. Oh, Pinks are girls, Blues are Boys and This means I have two friends of seperate genders, that both look like one.
    Most of these are just their expressions, though.

Last edited:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    There is a small posibility that some of the people you know looks like a pokemon..

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • My math teacher looks sorta like a Wobbufett... Get the picture... Two tiny eyes, round, no hair... I practically loled when i look at him... He founds it amusing coz he thought i was laughing at his lame mathematically related jokes which are super horrible...
    Hmm, im not sure about meh, but my friends... Skitty, Machop, Meowth and most probably Ninetales...

Back