• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nikko.Ideator's Ideation and Creation Sprite Thread

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    can you make a tutorial on custom tile sets? andd overworlds and stuff. i am probably gonna use your surfing shell =)

btw i love all the works in this thread, especialy the tediorsadile or w.e xD

fudgy

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    Right on. Give credit, and tell me what you're going to do with it. Thank you, and I appreciate your support.

i am gonna make my character surf on it?> lol but may you answer my questions up ahead? (the tutorials ???)

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
  • I'll make a tut for you. After I finish my trainer sprite.
    And please stop by my hack thread, too. I finished spiffing
    up the thread, and it's still dying. The siggy sends you there.

fudgy

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    ty! im about to post for you ther xD

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • Help! I'm trapped in my computer! Why am I in these weird clothes? Okay. I'm out. Hey! I look good! Here! Guys, check this out:
    Nikko.png

It's my trainer sprite!
    Now to do a tile-making tut, which a
    fellow user asked me to do. I'm so
    honored!

fudgy

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    OMG THAT TRAINER LOOKS VERRY GOOD!
    especial the detail in the outlines of the clothes baggy style? verry good and cant wait for the tutorial.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • OMG THAT TRAINER LOOKS VERRY GOOD!
    especial the detail in the outlines of the clothes baggy style? verry good and cant wait for the tutorial.
    Yah, about the tutorial. Write me a format, tell me all the major points to highlite, and PM me with it.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • Humbug.png

Here's a fakemon called Humbug for my hack.

Name: Humbug
    Type:Ice/Bug
    Ability:Levitate

Humbug, the caroling Pokemon.

Humbug, with it's sensitive hearing, is good at picking up and mimicing sounds. It's cute cazoo-like humming remind people of carolers.

Last edited:

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • Regiearth.png

This is Regiearth. It's a recolor of Regirock, though I had to hand-recolor some stuff. For example, the feet were not a different color from the rest of the body, so I did them by hand. Regiearth will be sort of a pseudo-Regirock featured in my hack. It's physical attack based.

Regiearth
    Terraformer Pokemon
    Type: Ground
    Ability: Clear Body

Regiearth is a mysterious being that is belived to be related to Regirock. It assisted Kyogre and Groudon in creating the world. In this process, both land and water matter became stuck to it. It has so much physical strength, it's capable of destroying an object in one blow.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • Regighost.png
    Here's Regighost!

Regighost: The phantom Pokemon

Type: Ghost

Ability: Levitate

Regighost is the guardian of the mysterious object known as the Spirit Rune, which is said to give it the ability to open a portal to the spirit realm. These portals release Ghost Pokemon which come to Regighost's aid when it feels threatened.

Humbug-1.png

I fixed up Humbug a bit, too.

Bahumbug.png

Here is Humbug's evolution, Bahumbug!

Bahumbug: The Miser Pokemon

Type: Ice/Flying
    Ability: Levitate.

Bahumbug is the evolved form of the mysterious Pokemon, Humbug. It keeps its nest in the harshest enviroments away from other Pokemon, even other Bahumbug, due to its solitary nature. It protects its posessions with its life.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • I'm very disappointed this is dying, so I won't let it.

Trainer.png

Here's my NEW trainer sprite, to match my mysterious, artistic ways.

Years
  • I like Regighost! He reminds me of Missingno. Lols at the world's ugliest sprite thing on the first page. Poor Mew looks deformed with that lump on his head. xD

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I think anybody notices that megafloon got arms from metang or metagross :/

Hmm...hard to decipher your poor grammar...do you mean...

A)
    I don't think anybody notices that megafloon got arms from metang or metagross :/

B)
    I think everybody notices that megafloon got arms from metang or metagross :/

If you meant A you were absolutely incorrect. I doubt, with the exception of you, that ANYBODY would waste their time posting (unless it was to bump up the thread ;) ) just to say:

LOL u got ur legs 4 ur megafloon from metang or metagross :laugh:

Do you? I'm CERTAIN that everybody who saw that sprite realised where the legs came from. Why do you thing it is called Megafloon?

Really, the fact that it uses Metagross' legs makes it all the more entertaining!

P.S. Nikko, if you ever reappear, I just did this to bump this thread ;) I did this because frosslass maniac aggravated me. Also, I think your Pikablue totally pwns!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    You're great at spriting!^_^
    I like Regighost and the Uxie with the hat on the first page. Reminds me of Santa XD

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    so frosslass, which did you mean? A or B?
    BTW if you're dutch, you're english is amazing! I suck at Spanish!

Also, I take back ALL I said before, I just have a bad temper

Nikko.Ideator

Years
  • Sorry guys, my stupid friend, who I trusted with my password to watch my account on vacation (We used to share it), tried to leave a stupid message saying I'm leaving and quitting the forums, but I'm really not. Just spending less time on them. Don't think I'm gone. Just to make up for my foolish misteak of trusting that loony, I'm going to double my efforts in spriting, just to prove I'm not gone!

Plus, Queen rocks! Another One Bites the Dust, yeah! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Last edited:

fudgy

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    ya im gonna stop going on my computer and start hanging out with my friends
    i also have the same reasons for you.
    but no shall take meh tiles

Back